Mighty Mouse confirmed GOAT

Then why enter the thread at all?

Even if it was chuck full of the shittiest fighters, if they are all equally shit, then it is still competitive.

Entering the thread and posting a comment means you give a fuck.
Did you even read my post?!
I entered because, holy shit a Trius thread!!. Then it's my fault when it was predictably boring?
Come on mang

MM is fucking awesome, but for me will never be P4P best simpy down to the level and quality of fighters in the division he is in.

Former failed prospect Tim Eilliot temporarily stunned and dropped Johnson with a left hook during their fight. Imagine Conor in that same position with his vicious power. Oh yeah... Mighty Mouse's lights would go out.

MM is going to be the lowest ranked ATG fighter when it's all said and done. He can go 20 title defenses in a row, he still won't be in the same conversation as the likes of Silva, GSP, Jones etc.

Mighty Mouse could be in the running for GOAT when he's done, but he isn't right now. He's not even in the conversation.

Here's his biggest problem:

Quality of competition matters. For the same reason GSP > Anderson (imo) in terms of all time greatness, GSP has a far more impressive resumé of fighters beaten than Anderson. This is not Anderson's fault, Middleweight just didn't have that many great fighters at the time he was there. Same thing with Mighty Mouse. Breakdown his best wins compared to the other all time greats and I'm sorry, he doesn't stack up. Not yet at least. Now, if Mighty Mouse were to move up to 135 and beat Dominick Cruz (or Garbrandt) for the bamtamweight belt, that would give the claim of Mighty Mouse being the GOAT much more credibility.

Beat former BW Champ and former top 15 P4P 5'11 Miguel Torres
Beat up 5'8 former FW Tim Elliot (who just so happens to have a KO victory over former UFC Champ Jens Pulver)
2nd Most title defences of all time

GOAT

Conor vs MM catchweight at 143, MM beats that ass.

MM would also dust Dominick Cruz, don't let the Elliot fight fool you. No fighter does well against wild guys who have nothing to lose.

Once MM breaks that record, just give that guy the BW Title....TJ, Cody, Lineker, EZ money.
lol Conor would literally kill him

Former failed prospect Tim Eilliot temporarily stunned and dropped Johnson with a left hook during their fight. Imagine Conor in that same position with his vicious power. Oh yeah... Mighty Mouse's lights would go out.

Whatever. Every GOAT has moments where they get in trouble and quite often it's by the less expected challengers. Watch Anderson tap to Chonan/Takase or GSP fall to Serra.

Besides that moment your talking about is miniscule. DJ half commited to a takedown which is why he fell, but he was fine. Dodged the kick right after, got up and continued fighting.

No legit all time list includes him. He could clear out the entire division again and still wouldnt. Without a win over cruz hell never be a goat.

Back