Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

You would imagine priority would be getting his belt back. But thinking this fight would probably pay him more.

I don't think saying "yeah I'd fight that guy," nonchalantly, which took about 15 seconds out of one of his days, indicates a shift in his priorities. I doubt he's in a training camp for Logan Paul, or having his management lobby for a Logan Paul fight, or in any other way campaigning seriously for a Logan Paul fight.

All I'm saying is he's bigger and wrestled in high school so chances are it won't hit the ground to begin with, I don't see a guy as small as mighty mouse taking down logan paul if he has even a little wrestling experience. And he has more than alittle

6’2 200+lb state level wrestler who is given props for tenacity and aggression

Sounds like he would kill little MM

They should change his nickname to Mighty Sellout. He is on Twitch afterall

I don't think saying "yeah I'd fight that guy," nonchalantly, which took about 15 seconds out of one of his days, indicates a shift in his priorities. I doubt he's in a training camp for Logan Paul, or having his management lobby for a Logan Paul fight, or in any other way campaigning seriously for a Logan Paul fight.
I don' really either, just that cross-over fight mentality everyone has a late seemed relevant.

You would imagine priority would be getting his belt back. But thinking this fight would probably pay him more.
With the fan base Logan has it would be the highest drawing PPV Mouse was ever in, hell it might be the most drawing UFC PPV ever.

Dude has like 65m subscribers , and who knows how many fans that don’t subscribe to his channel.

If only half of his dedicated subscribers alone order d his PPV it would be over 35m.
If 10% did it’s still 6.5m.

How many ppv’s did MM get non the last card he headlined? 300 something K? Not M but K!!

Lol fuck this guy. He's dead serious too. So glad Cejudo took his belt.

But no sanctioning body would let this fight happen for obvious reasons.

Logan would fight at LHW or possibly MW, and MM fights at 125.

That’s too much of a weight gap for any catch weight.

The sanctioning bodies have rules like this for a reason. They know it would be a murder.

You are talking about a guy that could pick the other one up by the neck with one hand and toss him around like a child.

mighty mouse really is ducking ppl shhhhhh

But no sanctioning body would let this fight happen for obvious reasons.

Logan would fight at LHW or possibly MW, and MM fights at 125.

That’s too much of a weight gap for any catch weight.

The sanctioning bodies have rules like this for a reason. They know it would be a murder.

You are talking about a guy that could pick the other one up by the neck with one hand and toss him around like a child.

Mighty Mouse walked in cage at ufc 227 at 144lbs , so I imagine he would be more like 150 lbs if he didn't have to diet to make 125. logan paul is 190-180lbs, still a huge gap but the fight would make a bunch of money with his huge fan base so the ufc will find a commission that will allow it. They can figure it out if it comes to that.

Logan could cut to 170 lbs which would help.

Mighty Mouse walked in cage at ufc 227 at 144lbs , so I imagine he would be more like 150 lbs if he didn't have to diet to make 125. logan paul is 190-180lbs, still a huge gap but the fight would make a bunch of money with his huge fan base so the ufc will find a commission that will allow it. They can figure it out if it comes to that.

Logan could cut to 170 lbs which would help.
I doubt if he could still cut to 170, isn’t that what he wrestled at in high hill on that vid posted here?

I’m saying 185 min.

Anybody know what weight the KSI fight is at?

And who the f is ksi?

Is it a sanctioned bout??

Could be interesting if they make it a boxing match

Logan paul may able to lay Dj down with 5 month of mma training since hes a pretty good college wrestler and hes way bigger

New prediction after researching LP a little since this thread.

LP would Ko dj Inside of one round. Dudes got hands.

Dj will not be able to take him down and will get t’ed off on in the stand up with that reach and power

Also Dana White is one of the promoters.

One of these fools needs to fight CM Punk next

mighty mouse and literally anyone he finds on twitch over logan & jake paul in a tag team match

Back