Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

Logan Paul was actually a top shelf wrestler in high school and I think wrestling for Ohio State, Randleman's old school.

He's big as hell too. MM still wins, but Logan might have been a half decent MMA fighter

Pretty sure Logan Paul is a ring girl. Seems like an odd choice even for MM.

Nah man you’re confusing her with the volleyball player.

Logan+Tom_5.jpg

Btw never trust someone with two first names.

Logan has about 1ft of height advantage, fuck knows how much reach and at least 60lbs + was a very good high school wrestler

Legit would throw money on Logan if it hypothetically happened. Size matters kids.

I think MM is as complete of a fighter as you can be but man, if a 6’ 2” shredded athlete has any fighting sense, I don’t like the odds for the mouse

You have no fighting sense if you don’t understand how easy of a fight this would be for MM. Just go to your local BJJ gym to get an idea not even an MMA gym just BJJ will be enough.

All I'm saying is he's bigger and wrestled in high school so chances are it won't hit the ground to begin with, I don't see a guy as small as mighty mouse taking down logan paul if he has even a little wrestling experience. And he has more than alittle

So what he’s going to outstrike MM now? Jesus you guys are fucking delusional.

Now I know the mindsets of the millions of mediocre unexceptional easily amused people who watch other people play video games and make people who post youtube videos become famous.

I think some of you should just leave here and go marvel over millennials that have more confidence than you on Youtube.

So what he’s going to outstrike MM now? Jesus you guys are fucking delusional.
I didn't say he would out strike him, I just saw alot of people saying MM would sub him easy, i'm just saying it probably won't hit the ground.

43F863D5-2739-46EE-8EC1-1E1205BAFE02.jpeg
Here’s Logan next to Smilin Sam, and AJ Agazarm next to Jake.

I think Mighty Mouse would find a way to submit Logan, but it wouldn’t be as easy as some people think.

Logan has about 1ft of height advantage, fuck knows how much reach and at least 60lbs + was a very good high school wrestler

Legit would throw money on Logan if it hypothetically happened. Size matters kids.
You would legit be throwing that money away.

Size matters, skill matters more. Mighty Mouse would embarrass this kid and make it look easy.

Mighty Mouse kills anyone with little to no training regardless of their size. This is a stupid post.
You're the stupid one. Size matters, shaquille o'neal is 7ft 1 326lbs , and as athletic as they come, you think little MM would beat him? I don't care what techniques you learn that will never happen. Size matters remember that.

Who the hell is this guy? I've heard of him asking for a UFC fight a few times now but have no clue who he is. Is he a Boxer I've somehow never heard of (meaning he can't be that good) or something?
My daughter watches him on Youtube...look him up he is making chedder on there.

So Mighty duck still going after bum competition

You would imagine priority would be getting his belt back. But thinking this fight would probably pay him more.

Back