Mighty Mouse calls Dodson a "mental MIDGET"

I really laughed at 'cerebral flyweight', great call.

You know, I've been on the fence regarding Johnson for a few years now. But fuck it all, a flyweight with the balls to call his opponent a midget is a guy I can support. I'm on the MM war wagon from here on out.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/3...ompares-mental-midget-john-dodson-to-a-little

aka intellectual little person

aka cognitive dwarf

aka cerebral flyweight

nicholas-cage-reverse-laugh_zps0a0ef8c6.gif

How cute. These little guys trying so hard to drum up interest. They may get 200k for all this work

that makes him an integral midget, watching this fight will look like Chip vs Dale.

Mighty Mouse is psychic and escaped prison, you could say hes a little medium at large.

How does it feel knowing he would kick your ass and steal the girlfriend you don't have... You're a life midget lol

No, he would not. MM is not Jones and would be banned from UFC for an assault; or could settle for a nice amount of money.

Even if he stills my GF, I can find another one but he is still a manlet.

"You know when you walk through a neighborhood and someone has a chihuahua that keeps on barking?" asked Johnson, who is looking to make his seventh successful flyweight title defense. "And you turn around and it tuns back to the porch, and you finally get the chance to kick the chihuahua back to its porch. Then everybody else in the whole neighborhood goes, 'thank you so much.'"

someone alert peta

Hmm, those comments are as effective as

if-john-cena-was-an-ice-skater-6.gif

Hes right. He made Dodson quit last time and Dodson has had no answer for him in the entire build up apart from "well I have power so"

Bump. Let's talk some midgets.

Back