Mighty Excuses Mouse.

One KO loss to a split decision, I’d say DJ is still up in that match up. Anything less than cartwheel/slamming arm at is a let down from the GOAT.

He had several hair transplants in his 20s. You can still see the massive scar on the back of his head where they took the donor strip:

Ml5Us2x.jpg
He should ask Buffer who can refer Hoe to male breast augmentation.
BohIXziIcAAxAeb.jpg

One KO loss to a split decision, I’d say DJ is still up in that match up. Anything less than cartwheel/slamming arm at is a let down from the GOAT.
“KO loss to a split decision”.....interesting.

I don't understand people calling Rogan a shill for the UFC. That's what he's paid to do. He is literally paid to hype fights.

Let the little guy go home to Seattle or wherever and play his nintendo games and change diapers for a while

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot. everyone knows this by now on Sherdog. He's a drugged out dummy. Ronda wasn't a 'once ever' fighter, and DJ wasn't the GOAT, nor P4P #1. you can't be a goat at 125 lbs! 9th graders weigh more!
.....it's almost like it's his job to hype the fights and fighters or something. So weird, right?

I don't understand people calling Rogan a shill for the UFC. That's what he's paid to do. He is literally paid to hype fights.
The gods gave them small weiners and it's a way for them to feel like it's not so short. Just pity them. I do

No one pays him to be a biased, false “once ever” suck up to fighters he falsely anoints based on his own emotions/heavy drug abuse.

He is paid to hype fights not jerk off to random fighters.

The gods gave them small weiners and it's a way for them to feel like it's not so short. Just pity them. I do
Do you tuck yours while saving up for the surgery to remove all together. I think you do.

This thread is still here? Mods must be real busy.

No one pays him to be a biased, false “once ever” suck up to fighters he falsely anoints based on his own emotions/heavy drug abuse.

Damn. I'm a Joe critic too, but you sound bitter.

Do you tuck yours while saving up for the surgery to remove all together. I think you do.
"...while saving up for the surgery to remove all together."

What? English isn't your first language is it? That's ok, but maybe come close to mastering the language before you be a cunt in it

"...while saving up for the surgery to remove all together."

What? English isn't your first language is it? That's ok, but maybe come close to mastering the language before you be a cunt in it
Weak response....close your legs tight and twirl off.

Yes I am bitter than he is so short and needs to do drugs(of all kinds) and of his prolific comedy shows.
Well at least you own it. But yeah I agree with the comedy stuff, his comedy is awful.

I bet he likes to play Warcraft with his pals.

He plays with a headset and all that.. It's like, wow, dude.. You go that far? Alright..

I personally haven't bought a gaming console in about 21 years. Last one was the N64 in high school and I reckon the ones out now are too complicated for me to try and get back into.

But shit, some guys are serious about this stuff. It's a little odd to me that a 31 year old man with 2 kids and 1 on the way is still fascinated w/ video games but whatever floats his boat.

Bwahahahahaha!!! You're that guy that gets schlitzed on NyQuil aren't you? Weed is not a heavy drug, brocifer

Back