Might sell all my old toys I had as a kid

We’re gonna need to see some pics. Original Star Wars stuff goes for good money, even loose.

Depends on how much you could use the extra cash vs the time and effort it could take to price, list and sell. Maybe take a few of the toys that you consider to be in good condition and compare them to the completed/sold listings on ebay to get an idea of what you've got.

Do you have any micronauts? I want those.

Do you have kids? I kept all mine to give to my boys when they’re older.

Do you got any marbles? Or Action Force figures?
What about the Black Hole figures with the bendy limbs attached by elastic?

I need a few more Gamorrean Guards and Biker Scouts and I'm not even joking about that

Also, take the 2K unless you have time to grade everything properly and sell them individually

it all depends if they are in their original unopened package

2k is probably above value... well, unless he spotted something valuable in there that you're not aware of. Seems suspect he's offering so much...

I wish i'd kept some of the stuff i had as a kid, so i'd say keep them.

2k is probably above value... well, unless he spotted something valuable in there that you're not aware of. Seems suspect he's offering so much...
Which was my thoughts as well I thought I might get a couple hundred an that's it. My transformers are in good condition as I had those when I was like 10 to 12. My star wars n hee man n stuff is kinda rough except the falcon is in surprisingly good shape but the action figures are a little rough. I got all the transforners megatron, galvatron, star scream, optimus, soundwave ,jet fire etc. I got like 40 to 50 total transformers..... they are scratched but they all work an all or most accessories still there. He seemed to look mostly at the transformers , the 12 inch g1 star wars action figures I had of Chewbacca, kenobi, n Vader that weren't in horrible shape n the gray skull n Snake mountain . I might just do it but keep the g1 megatron, the 12 in Vader, n the Millennium falcon.

Funny, I just found a tub full of transformers and other toys from the 80's and 90's too. I even found an original Optimus Prime. I also found all my old avengers toys right in time for the movie. I thought about selling them but I think the nostalgia is worth as much.

Back