News Might be turning in my man card...

For Christmas, the wife and I bought a top of the line treadmill for our home workout area. The problem we found, is the damn thing weighed 300 pounds. We got it in the house fine, but couldn't imagine a World where we could get it upstairs with out bending staircase. I hired a moving company and for $125...they did it for me.

Am I...on the verge of cuck-life?
<FutbolThink>

The wife said that we had enough money to not hurt ourselves. She said I was more King than cuck.
<WhoJeff>
{<doc}
You guys ever hire someone to do something you couldn't physically do?
Work smarter, not harder.

Because of this you think you need to turn in your “man card”? This country is getting more sissyfied by the day

You can keep your man card, but you better turn in your Sherdog card.

I moved a 200lb sewing machine into a loft using a pulley wheel and come along recently. Some folks are ok spending $125 to save some time and some can make $125 in 30 minutes. I wouldn't say either party has it all that bad in the exchange

For Christmas, the wife and I bought a top of the line treadmill for our home workout area. The problem we found, is the damn thing weighed 300 pounds. We got it in the house fine, but couldn't imagine a World where we could get it upstairs with out bending staircase. I hired a moving company and for $125...they did it for me.

<FutbolThink>

The wife said that we had enough money to not hurt ourselves. She said I was more King than cuck.
<WhoJeff>
{<doc}
FirsthandTornIchidna-size_restrictedfcd71ebc764eee9a.gif

imo

<FutbolThink>

<WhoJeff>
{<doc}

If you're even asking these questions, much less didn't do the bare minimum and strap that bitch to your back and lug it up the stairs (no matter how they are built!), you're probably real near a divorce.

Commiserations.

My wife bought a fucking hot tub. The delivery company dropped it off in my driveway. Fucker weighed 500 pounds and is 6 feet by 6 feet. Got that fucker in the back yard by myself. I was pretty close to hiring a moving company but I ain't no bitch. And yes, I do bench teh 275.

<FutbolThink>

<WhoJeff>
{<doc}

Would've only cost you $25 at Home Depot.

homedepotdaylabor.jpg

image.ashx

DayLaborerContempt.jpg

Damn right. When guys are over 40, dont try to move heavy shit unless you want lifelong back problems. Also those young guys getting paid to move the shit, they complain their asses off too.

Have you tried taking the treadmill apart? Maybe a couple of pieces will be reassembled easily.

You can carry it up in smaller pieces so is not to fall through the staircase.

Have you tried taking the treadmill apart? Maybe a couple of pieces will be reassembled easily.

You can carry it up in smaller pieces so is not to fall through the staircase.

I looked into that and it voids the warranty. IDK how they'd know but it was a $2000 treadmill. I'm not trying to throw that warranty away.

Absolutely not how old are you? Don't you have any friends? Get 1 buddy to move it with you and you shoulda been fine unless your geriatric
Then let said friend go at it with your wife. You will feel complete.

Throwing a bit of money out makes you feel bad for a moment, herniated disks can make you feel bad for life.
THIS

I have a hernia since 2009 and I ain't lifting any heavy shit EVER again. I bought a new washing machine and dishwasher last month and paid the extra 30$ for transport and setup without a second thought.

I earn money to purchase goods and services that will make my life easier. I understand the ppl who want to do everything by themselves - but I'm not one of those ppl.

<FutbolThink>

<WhoJeff>
{<doc}

If you are then #metoo sherbro. I just bought a new house and it's split level. There is no way in hell that I'm trying to carry all my furniture/treadmill/gym gear up stairs. Happy to pay some kid half my age to do it for me.

If you are then #metoo sherbro. I just bought a new house and it's split level. There is no way in hell that I'm trying to carry all my furniture/treadmill/gym gear up stairs. Happy to pay some kid half my age to do it for me.

{<redford}
We stand in solidarity!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back