News Might be turning in my man card...

I tried to help a friend move a safe once but it was too heavy for us. He ended up calling a moving company and two little Mexican guys showed up and moved it like it was made out of Styrofoam. It was humbling to say the least....
its only 11:13am here, but bro this is the best post i will read on sherdog all day!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

That sounds like a pleasant activity.

My wife buys clothes all the time and returns them in the mail. I go to the post office a few times a month lol.

I didn't want to expose you to that Covid homie. When this pandemic is over we can tandem walk on it together.

It's crazy how fast she lost that weight though. Must look like a squirrel suit under those dresses.
I call front!

I worked as a mover foe a while back in college. You'd be shocked how many people buy beer for the people that could easily break all their shit.

Bro, don't you have friends/neighbors/relatives/kids/kids friends?

Thats what family is for, force them by bringing up stuff that happend 15 years ago.

Reactions: Zer
For Christmas, the wife and I bought a top of the line treadmill for our home workout area. The problem we found, is the damn thing weighed 300 pounds. We got it in the house fine, but couldn't imagine a World where we could get it upstairs with out bending staircase. I hired a moving company and for $125...they did it for me.

Am I...on the verge of cuck-life?
<FutbolThink>

The wife said that we had enough money to not hurt ourselves. She said I was more King than cuck.
<WhoJeff>
{<doc}
You guys ever hire someone to do something you couldn't physically do?
Couldn't you get some of the inmates out on a work release to do it for you? Like in The Green Mile.

For Christmas, the wife and I bought a top of the line treadmill for our home workout area. The problem we found, is the damn thing weighed 300 pounds. We got it in the house fine, but couldn't imagine a World where we could get it upstairs with out bending staircase. I hired a moving company and for $125...they did it for me.

Am I...on the verge of cuck-life?
<FutbolThink>

The wife said that we had enough money to not hurt ourselves. She said I was more King than cuck.
<WhoJeff>
{<doc}
You guys ever hire someone to do something you couldn't physically do?
Did the movers go head and take turns banging off on your wife since they are manlier than you?

Back