Rumored Might be beef developing between Arman Tsarukyan and Islam Makhachev

To be fair Arman fought like a jackass. He was trying to wrestle offensively after he would defend a takedown instead of striking. He could make some adjustments but i'd still favor Islam.
He was UFC greenhorn against a guy who is 5-1 in the UFC, most likely had a ton of pressure and for that reason didn't fight so smart. I can see rematch go very differently now.

Arman also said he is convinced JG has nothing for Khabib.

Really don't think there is serious beef.

Arman also said he is convinced JG has nothing for Khabib.

Really don't think there is serious beef.

it's not a beef at all - there's a ton of mutual respect friends mutual eagles(dags) and lion heart(armenians)

I don't know about Tsarukyan being able to stop Islam's takedowns all day. Islam was taking him down and keeling him down in round 3, that pressure wore on him.
You're right, but a part of me believes that Tsarukyan blew himself out because it was his debut with such a ranked opponent. Tsarukyan was able to get up from all of Makhachev's takedowns in the first two rounds though (I think, will need to re-watch it). Regardless, hopefully we can get a rematch down the road at some point; to see how much both men have improved.

Would love to see a rematch down the line. They are very evenly matched and both gonna be at the top sooner rather than later.

Lol Armo Assassin with Duds.
Stop hanging out in the WR, BRO!

iu

+
iu

JK I recognize one of them

To be fair Arman fought like a jackass. He was trying to wrestle offensively after he would defend a takedown instead of striking. He could make some adjustments but i'd still favor Islam.
This

Islam was still the better fighter, regardless of his fight IQ. And saying he'd beat Khabib is just insane, so whatever.

Let them talk. Conor certainly talked quite a bit. Didn't matter when the fight came, though

Arman is a good fighter but he belongs at 145. There was big difference in size between him and Islam when they fought.

Back