Rumored Might be beef developing between Arman Tsarukyan and Islam Makhachev

It's crazy how tsarukyan is only 23. And I could definitely see him beating Islam after seeing his fantastic performance against Ramos. But I could also see Islam beating him again in a rematch. They're both very evenly matched.

It is, but I assure you that in the case of gillespie, his wrestling is not overrated. Unfortunately he fights almost as infrequently as khabib so he won't prove me correct any time soon.
His wrestling is elite level,no doubt about it

Yeah, I reckon Arman would beat his ass next time.

About a week or two ago Arman said in an interview that he is confident he’d beat Islam in the rematch and that he even believes he’s got the skills and the right game plan to beat Khabib.

Today Islam was asked about this and he was seemingly irritated by talking about Arman and he advised him “not to use their names to try and hype up”.

whatcha think ?

Prediction, this rematch will probably happen in in 2 years time, possibly with a belt, and headlining a Moscow PPV maybe

Arman should go to 145. Shed some of that unnessecary muscles he carries.

Maybe that will make him faster too because now he's not only small but also slow

Yeah, Arman is a bit small for LW...I think FW would be a natural fit for him.

Why? LOL. That makes no sense.

MAGA isa called Arman the best prospect in the ufc right now from Russia

he commented now since he debuted

Arman commented that he could be someone who knows how to fight first and then they could talk

MAGA isa called Arman the best prospect in the ufc right now from Russia

he commented now since he debuted

Arman commented that he could be someone who knows how to fight first and then they could talk
Could you link to that bro?

Could you link to that bro?

full interview is on Eduard Vardanyan’s YouTube page

will look for the messages they sent when I get home tonight but I believe it’s on this page as well on Instagram

full interview is on Eduard Vardanyan’s YouTube page

will look for the messages they sent when I get home tonight but I believe it’s on this page as well on Instagram

Thanks, bro found it but it's only some shit auto-generated translation ffs. If somebody has time and can translate the Islam part id appreciate it VERY VERY much.

Anyone besides GSP, Conor, or top 3-5 LW talking about fighting Khabib is completely out of touch with reality.

he was outclassed and lost
now he is asking for a re match , its normal.

first , he needs to deserve another shot

I can see these to fighting again in the future.

Thanks, bro found it but it's only some shit auto-generated translation ffs. If somebody has time and can translate the Islam part id appreciate it VERY VERY much.

there’s more episodes with more guests - Eduard if he doesn’t get signed by the ufc , is going to retire and become a media reporter

He’s gonna be the Russian @Ares Black

mostly shooting the shit - spark notes

1) he thinks he can beat Islam with a full camp due to his improvements from aka and tiger muy Thai - he felt his wrestling and he thinks he can stuff the tds enough if he doesn’t engage and keep it standing

2) he was scared and in poor conditioning when he took the fight on 7 days notice against Islam and went to his natural instincts of wrestling which cost him the fight

3) petr Yan is a good friend and someone he is training with and drawing inspiration from

4) he has a lot of respect of khabib , Islam, and the team and is honored he was invited to train with them but he thinks it’s a conflict of interest because he wants to be where they are at

5) he thinks khazmat is a good prospect but he is talking a lot for a guy who beat someone who has no idea how to wrestle

6) he loved his time in Florida at aka but he thinks his coaches in Russia and petr yans team are equally as effective

7) what he learned the most in the USA was strength and conditioning and diet / weight control

Back