Might as well have Ronda vs Cyborg, Cruz vs. Dillishaw, Aldo vs. McGregor same card

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Might as well have Ronda vs Cyborg, Cruz vs. Dillishaw, Aldo vs. McGregor same card.......

because you know at least one of those fights will get canceled.

Hell, try the NYE fight have all of them on it.

ufc would make less then double the money if they did that instead of putting them in separate events

ufc would make less then double the money if they did that instead of putting them in separate events

They will make a ton of money on tickets sold and then a fight or two will be canceled and they can then sell that UFC card.

Would be nice if Cyborg really cared enough to make some sacrifices and lose a few lbs. I'm as skeptical as everyone else.

Gabby Garcia can make this kind of change to her body just to have a chance to compete in MMA at all...

Gabi-garcia.png

...yet Cyborg won't even TRY to lose 10 more lbs???

Prove me wrong Cris, I want that Rousey bet I made to cash!!!!

Would be nice if Cyborg really cared enough to make some sacrifices and lose a few lbs. I'm as skeptical as everyone else.

Gabby Garcia can make this kind of change to her body just to have a chance to compete in MMA at all...

Gabi-garcia.png

...yet Cyborg won't even TRY to lose 10 more lbs???

Prove me wrong Cris, I want that Rousey bet I made to cash!!!!

How much did she lose?

Might as well have Ronda vs Cyborg, Cruz vs. Dillishaw, Aldo vs. McGregor same card.......

because you know at least one of those fights will get canceled.

Hell, try the NYE fight have all of them on it.

Don't forget Fedor vs Werdum 😂

How much did she lose?

I don't know exactly, but a lot. Close to 100 lbs maybe?

Can't understand how Cyborg won't make a REAL attempt to lose 10 lbs. to rake in a payday as big as she'll get for a fight with Ronda.

I'm not a Cyborg apologist, but Cyborg is already shredded before she even cuts weight, whereas Wanderlei's friend seems to have shed a lot of fat.

Back