Miesha's future after 3rd fight w ronda if she loss

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by chuckjerky, Aug 31, 2015.

1. chuckjerky

chuckjerky Orange Belt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She would probably lay away from fighting for a while or even retire. Then start taking movies and say she found her new love as being an actress. Then walk the same road as gina carano.

Let's see if i can predict these tings!
    p.s. uploading photos on phone is exhausting:icon_cry2

2. CereserBr

CereserBr Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

3. BJPenn2012

BJPenn2012 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

A 4th Rousey fight

4. ScoopSubMMA

ScoopSubMMA Brown Belt

Fighting career wise, it really depends on how she loses. If she makes it a semi-tough fight and shows she's still the closest to Ronda, she pretty much has a guaranteed future as far as fights and paydays, even if no real contender fights for a while.

5. ocs2304

ocs2304 Purple Belt

She'll slowly fade away into obscurity, she's no star, she doesn't have staying power and her looks are highly overrated by the pre-pubescent wankers on this forum, she'll teach MMA to students somewhere that is all.

6. king of theRing

king of theRing Black Belt

Losing to ronda a 3rd time, unless shr goes the distance and it's a super close fight, she might as well be done.

She is good to beat all the contenders, but comes up short vs ronda. She is just wasting challengers for rousey

7. Futureal

Futureal Brown Belt

The UFC will open up a 125 Women's division at some point in the future, most likely in 2-3 years. If she's still around, she can be one of the top contenders there. Also in 2-3 years, Honda may have retired.

She's a good commentator and analyst, so there could be opportunities there. And she might have taken to acting like a duck to water :D War Cupcake!

[​IMG]

8. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

What are you talking about? You can make millions by just appealing to pre-pubescent wankers. Just ask Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. If she can appeal to them she doesn't have to worry about staying relevant and making money.

9. Phronimos

Phronimos The truth don't have to be validated by ignorance.

She will go get married and start a family and drift into normal life.

10. DaveHilly

DaveHilly Black Belt

I've always wondered how much fighters get for the movies that they make. Guys like Cung Le, who were popular but not Couture or Ronda, were always filming movies during their careers but I've never seen any of them. Not even their trailers.

So I wonder if you could keep doing those direct to dvd kind of movies and make a living equal to fighting?

11. Hank30

Hank30 Green Belt

pretty much

12. DethridgeCraft

DethridgeCraft Orange Belt

Dude, don't be so hard on yourself.

13. slyslickNwicked

slyslickNwicked Brown Belt Platinum Member

She will probably fight once or twice a year like Dos Santos or Benavides.

14. BROKENSPROKET

BROKENSPROKET just lurkin

I have said this before. IF she goes into Rousey vs Tate III with a fairly substantial fanbase, the UFC will make the 125 division so that she could be a Champion and draw in the Flyweight Division.

They need to fill the gap between 115 and 135. Twenty pounds is a huge jump on the smaller end.

15. Futureal

Futureal Brown Belt

If they did this, I'd forgive them for taking away the title shot they promised her, quickly get over yet another defeat to Honda (assuming she loses) and be like....

[​IMG]

I believe she does have the fanbase, and it's growing all the time.

16. Wayweary

Wayweary Silver Belt

I've given it some thought, myself, and I imagine she eventually drops to 125 which is something she's always kept open as an option. I think that weight class would suit her more and she would win more dominantly. Eventually, she may even have UFC gold in that division.

Also, someone mentioned that she does good commentating work and is a recognizable and respected voice in the WMMA scene so she'll always have a future in the sport in some capacity if she wants it.

17. Wayweary

Wayweary Silver Belt

I think they are reticent to fill that gap because they don't want to "rob" contenders/record padders from the 135 lb division so they can continue to prop up Rousey and her division with smaller fighters that allow them to build contenders from the ranks of the legit 135ers.

18. BROKENSPROKET

BROKENSPROKET just lurkin

I don't think that they ever promised her a title shot if she beats Eye. Not to her or her manager. I believe that they did so for Eye so the could set up a title fight with someone in the top 10 that Rousey has not fought yet. The media talked about it, but I don't think that the UFC ever directly told Tate or her manager. Then after the fight, he was kinda backed into a corner where he said something that he did not intend to fullfill. He played it just like he planned.

19. ALAN PARTRIDGE

ALAN PARTRIDGE NO LONGER REGISTERED

she could be a movie star I guess

20. scorpipede

scorpipede you do yo thang Baby Smurf

agreed. she's very well liked and super hot. that goes a long way. I'm a fan of hers because it seems she loves fighting. She wants to punch and get punched. Even a 3rd loss to Rousey just means she's second best in the division. That's not too bad.