Miesha's future after 3rd fight w ronda if she loss

chuckjerky

Orange Belt
Reaction score
9QeZ6E.png

D27pSi.png

She would probably lay away from fighting for a while or even retire. Then start taking movies and say she found her new love as being an actress. Then walk the same road as gina carano.

Let's see if i can predict these tings!
p.s. uploading photos on phone is exhausting:icon_cry2

Fighting career wise, it really depends on how she loses. If she makes it a semi-tough fight and shows she's still the closest to Ronda, she pretty much has a guaranteed future as far as fights and paydays, even if no real contender fights for a while.

She'll slowly fade away into obscurity, she's no star, she doesn't have staying power and her looks are highly overrated by the pre-pubescent wankers on this forum, she'll teach MMA to students somewhere that is all.

Losing to ronda a 3rd time, unless shr goes the distance and it's a super close fight, she might as well be done.

She is good to beat all the contenders, but comes up short vs ronda. She is just wasting challengers for rousey

The UFC will open up a 125 Women's division at some point in the future, most likely in 2-3 years. If she's still around, she can be one of the top contenders there. Also in 2-3 years, Honda may have retired.

She's a good commentator and analyst, so there could be opportunities there. And she might have taken to acting like a duck to water :D War Cupcake!

CNv77hYVEAET2KV.jpg

She'll slowly fade away into obscurity, she's no star, she doesn't have staying power and her looks are highly overrated by the pre-pubescent wankers on this forum, she'll teach MMA to students somewhere that is all.

What are you talking about? You can make millions by just appealing to pre-pubescent wankers. Just ask Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. If she can appeal to them she doesn't have to worry about staying relevant and making money.

She will go get married and start a family and drift into normal life.

I've always wondered how much fighters get for the movies that they make. Guys like Cung Le, who were popular but not Couture or Ronda, were always filming movies during their careers but I've never seen any of them. Not even their trailers.

So I wonder if you could keep doing those direct to dvd kind of movies and make a living equal to fighting?

Dude, don't be so hard on yourself.

She will probably fight once or twice a year like Dos Santos or Benavides.

I have said this before. IF she goes into Rousey vs Tate III with a fairly substantial fanbase, the UFC will make the 125 division so that she could be a Champion and draw in the Flyweight Division.

They need to fill the gap between 115 and 135. Twenty pounds is a huge jump on the smaller end.

I have said this before. IF she goes into Rousey vs Tate III with a fairly substantial fanbase, the UFC will make the 125 division so that she could be a Champion and draw in the Flyweight Division.

They need to fill the gap between 115 and 135. Twenty pounds is a huge jump on the smaller end.

If they did this, I'd forgive them for taking away the title shot they promised her, quickly get over yet another defeat to Honda (assuming she loses) and be like....

its-so-beautiful.gif

I believe she does have the fanbase, and it's growing all the time.

I've given it some thought, myself, and I imagine she eventually drops to 125 which is something she's always kept open as an option. I think that weight class would suit her more and she would win more dominantly. Eventually, she may even have UFC gold in that division.

Also, someone mentioned that she does good commentating work and is a recognizable and respected voice in the WMMA scene so she'll always have a future in the sport in some capacity if she wants it.

I think they are reticent to fill that gap because they don't want to "rob" contenders/record padders from the 135 lb division so they can continue to prop up Rousey and her division with smaller fighters that allow them to build contenders from the ranks of the legit 135ers.

If they did this, I'd forgive them for taking away the title shot they promised her, quickly get over yet another defeat to Honda (assuming she loses) and be like....

its-so-beautiful.gif

I believe she does have the fanbase, and it's growing all the time.

I don't think that they ever promised her a title shot if she beats Eye. Not to her or her manager. I believe that they did so for Eye so the could set up a title fight with someone in the top 10 that Rousey has not fought yet. The media talked about it, but I don't think that the UFC ever directly told Tate or her manager. Then after the fight, he was kinda backed into a corner where he said something that he did not intend to fullfill. He played it just like he planned.

The UFC will open up a 125 Women's division at some point in the future, most likely in 2-3 years. If she's still around, she can be one of the top contenders there. Also in 2-3 years, Honda may have retired.

She's a good commentator and analyst, so there could be opportunities there. And she might have taken to acting like a duck to water :D War Cupcake!

CNv77hYVEAET2KV.jpg

agreed. she's very well liked and super hot. that goes a long way. I'm a fan of hers because it seems she loves fighting. She wants to punch and get punched. Even a 3rd loss to Rousey just means she's second best in the division. That's not too bad.

Back