Miesha vs Ronda could be interesting

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes I would take Ronda however both Ronda and Miesha have shown some improved power in their punches. That said they are both very hittable, I would 100% take Ronda but Miesha could connect and has the grappling to at least drag it on a bit

Miesha actually made it a fight in the 2nd fight but her game plan was horrendous, kept trying for takedowns. The only problem is Rousey has gotten better since then and I can't see her losing.

Yeah Ronda will KO Tate this time instead of slapping on the armbar.

She said she wants to be on the Aldo/McGregor card... piggybacking just like being on Weidman card for PPV pts.

tate is just an another easy payday for her, nothing more

Rousey vs Tate fights are always entertaining, whether you're a Rousey fan, Tate fan or neutral. As a Tate fan, I'd love them to just brawl like tonight. It gives Miesha a glimmer of hope :p

Why has Tate improved 500% since her fight last weekend?

I'll be rooting for Tate but ultimately expect her to get KOd in a minute or be competitive until her fight IQ kills her. Tate winning would be awesome though

I'd honestly rather see Zingano get another shot. Rousey is a huge favorite over any woman on the planet. We've seen Rousey vs. Tate twice. We never really got a chance to see Rousey vs. Zingano because Cat had the dumbest plan in the history of combat sports.

Does anyone honestly really want to see this again? Let's move on to a new challenger or fresh contender.

I wonder how many times Ronda will have to beat Tate before people stop thinking Tate has a chance at beating Ronda.

I'd honestly rather see Zingano get another shot. Rousey is a huge favorite over any woman on the planet. We've seen Rousey vs. Tate twice. We never really got a chance to see Rousey vs. Zingano because Cat had the dumbest plan in the history of combat sports.

I think Tate beats Zingano in a rematch.

My dear Cupcake, will finally get it done, third times the charm... Or so they say.

Miesha didn't earn their 2nd fight but she's earned this 3rd one and I'd like to see it.

Has anyone that is against a third fight between them really preferred the "fresh" matchups since their 2nd fight?

Seeing Ronda run through McMann, Davis, and Zingano in less than 2 minutes combined.

Does anyone honestly really want to see this again? Let's move on to a new challenger or fresh contender.

Who else is she gonna fight? Tate has won 4 fights in a row and is clearly the number 1 contender. Outside of cyborg no one else deserves the fight. It is what it is. Maybe they will let her fight Mighty Mouse

With Ronda now facing people she's already beat, it would be cool to see a Tate vs. Zingano rematch to determine who fights Ronda next. Only issue is that it would put Ronda on the shelf for too long, unless she was doing a movie or something.

With Ronda now facing people she's already beat, it would be cool to see a Tate vs. Zingano rematch to determine who fights Ronda next. Only issue is that it would put Ronda on the shelf for too long, unless she was doing a movie or something.

And kill off the only two decent challengers. Let Tate fight Rousey a third time and feed Zingano a tune up can.

I wonder how many times Ronda will have to beat Tate before people stop thinking Tate has a chance at beating Ronda.

Exactly, Ronda will dominate Tate again. I think there should have been Tate-Zingano II before Miesha got this title shot.

Who else is she gonna fight? Tate has won 4 fights in a row and is clearly the number 1 contender. Outside of cyborg no one else deserves the fight. It is what it is. Maybe they will let her fight Mighty Mouse

Rousey vs Cyborg I'm cool with. Mighty Mouse would wreck her.

Back