Miesha Tate's Coach: We can knockout Holly Holm

Miesha's striking has improved a lot she's not throwing arm punches anymore and sitting down on her power a lot more. Problem with Miesha is that she has bad defense bad foot work and no head movement, she's gets hit too often by everyone even in the matches she won like, Eye, McMann, Kedzie she got cracked, Holly is so much better striker the all those women. Is going to be a long night for Miesha if she want's to stand.

Miesha's striking has improved a lot she's not throwing arm punches anymore and sitting down on her power a lot more. Problem with Miesha is that she has bad defense bad foot work and no head movement, she's gets hit too often by everyone even in the matches she won like, Eye, McMann, Kedzie she got cracked, Holly is so much better striker the all those women. Is going to be a long night for Miesha if she want's to stand.

Agree, problem is, she really is a slow learner. I mean, c'mon cupcake your first fight was 10 years ago. Time to learn some standup basics.

We can KO Holly? Sure, I'm willing to believe that. I think they have an excellent chance of getting the knockout if they gang up on her.

K1 Tate is born

Rogan: "Tate is a one punch KO artist Mike"

Goldie: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh absolutely Joe"

and i was here hoping in this fight for eye make her statement and fight ronda and maybe win against her, but nooooooooooooo

She had all the tools to take that fight and had a real good start. Eye was doing all the right things; stuffing the TD, punishing Tate for closing distance, and moving decently well. Then I think she got stumbled with a stiff jab, laughed it off, and then she got cracked with that big right.

At least she'll rebound by giving Correia a boxing lesson.

meisha, at times, lacks fight iq.

i could see her walking right into to holm's striking.

She had all the tools to take that fight and had a real good start. Eye was doing all the right things; stuffing the TD, punishing Tate for closing distance, and moving decently well. Then I think she got stumbled with a stiff jab, laughed it off, and then she got cracked with that big right.

At least she'll rebound by giving Correia a boxing lesson.

isnt she fighting pennington?

K1 Tate is born

Mike: manny pacquio respects the hands of meisha tate joe.

Joe: Rhonda is a **whimper** once in an ever thing....

One thing I can say for Tate is that she can blend striking and grappling together pretty fluidly, something Ronda has not been able to do. Tate could finish Holm on the ground or maybe against the fence.

Tate has never finished an opponent in the UFC yet she's going to finish somebody who is much stronger and makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom? I don't buy it.

So could Ronda.... but it didn't happen that way.

Word to the desk.

isnt she fighting pennington?

Hmm, now I'm not sure. I though Correia had called Eye out and she accepted but I guess that didn't go anywhere, looking around.

Edit: Oh you're right, Pennington is facing Correia. I even posted in the fight announcement thread. It's getting hard to keep track of them all.

K1 Tate is born

748kBvt.gif

Tate has never finished an opponent in the UFC yet she's going to finish somebody who is much stronger and makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom? I don't buy it.
fair point, however Holm doesn't have the rest of the MMA game down like the rest of Tate's previous opponents. Holm can't grapple for shit.

fair point, however Holm doesn't have the rest of the MMA game down like the rest of Tate's previous opponents. Holm can't grapple for shit.
You have absolutely no evidence to support that, defended against Ronda far better than Miesha, 100% TD defence in her career, far stronger.

It's far more likely that she will ko her than ronda, I also believe people have short memories, before the RRR fight holm looked like she should a stayed on the undercard, meisha isn't afraid to get hit like RRR is, you could see her face everytime she got tagged even before she was rocked she hated every second of it, meisha has no problem taking one to give one and also power comes from the feet up through the hips and yes that ass, meisha has the build to generate power if she can use better footwork than she has, I see it as a possibility tbh and IMO tate wins this fight, all of hollys fights minus RRR she's hasn't shown to be special.

She defended Ronda's armbar very well. Holm is also exceptionally strong and I doubt Tate would be able to keep her down even if she did get get a TD.. which I bet she won't.

They're playing up this match but I see Holm completely destroying Tate on the feet and denying all TD attempts.

Miesha Tate please answer my texts I just want to know if I can watch you in your sleep and pleasure myself thats all no need for the restraining order

She has a better shot than Ronda since her striking is definitely better than Ronda's

Back