Miesha Tate wants to join the UFC's commentary team

First off I like Miesha Tate but I think her joining the commentary team would be a bad move for the UFC. I've listened to her on FS1 and I don't think she's a great fit. She's still new to this of course but she's not smooth with he words and she doesn't have a great TV voice.

Who knows, maybe she'll get better at the TV thing but I don't think she's ready to do colour commentary for the UFC at this point.

UFC have got enough commentators already. Really like Cruz as a colour guy.

I don't think she has a strong enough voice to hear when the arena is electrified. When she's in a studio, no problem.

I like her on UFC Tonight and other various panels as like a third opinion. She's very likable and I'm sure knowledgeable so I think she'd do a good job, but I can think of a few who would probably be better suited to directly replace Rogan. She could do some events in addition to the commentary team.

She's boring and doesn't add anything. She wasn't a very talented fighter.

She's boring and doesn't add anything. She wasn't a very talented fighter.
2-time champion in the premiere WBW division at the time says you're wrong.

#AestheticsAreNOTRealFighting
#WARcake

I'm not a Miesha fan. So I was prepared to dislike her during-the-fights commentary from the booth that she did for Invicta FC. But I actually didn't dislike it. I thought she did a good job, and it made me like her better for it.

Back