Miesha Tate wants to join the UFC's commentary team

A LW that is only 5'9 tall

he can even cut to BW, let alone cutting to FW...
<6>
BTW RDA, Alvarez, Poirier, Iaquinta, Kevin Lee, Melendez, Trinaldo, and hell even Conor himself are all 5'9 or shorter, there are even successful WWs who are 5'9 (eg. the champion!) You are just an extreme heightist who wants fighters to be as long and stretched out as possible, James Vick is probably your favorite LW lol.

#StandSHORTandProud

she nose what she is doing in that commentary booth

Have only heard her doing interviews and questions with the panel...and based on that....it's a strong 'no' for me, dawg. She doesn't really have a pleasant voice, and considering her own mediocre skills,(she is tough though) I find it hard to believe she would bring anything worth listening to. Nice lady, but i wouldn't want to hear her throughout an event.

No. She's not that good on UFC tonight, let alone if she had to wing it doing live commentary.

Any chance of her doing it topless? Just saying... Every time they panned the camera to the commentating team... Plus in ring cameras would keep zooming into her sitting at cage side.

Any chance of her doing it topless? Just saying... Every time they panned the camera to the commentating team... Plus in ring cameras would keep zooming into her sitting at cage side.

that's actually a pretty good idea. She should consider doing everything naked.
PPV numbers would sky rocket and Joe Rogans head would explode

that's actually a pretty good idea. She should consider doing everything naked.
PPV numbers would sky rocket and Joe Rogans head would explode

Agreed, would be awesome to see fighters in ring both stop fighting to stare at her tits....

Just have her do it on the PPV cards. The network stuff, she can cover up a bit.

On TV because of Ass and rivalry with Ronda.

Terrible personality, grating voice, no insight into the sport.....so please no.

She'd be great at it. She's pretty good at breaking down fights.

no thanks. she was hot as a fighter but by media standards not really....

and I dont think she is good at commentating

Hold up so miesha really cheated? And with a guy who they were associated with at the gym? Thats foul i always thought miesha was one of the good ones, cant stand cheaters just break up if you no longer feel the flame or love for that person

Yeah, Jonathan is still associated with their gym... She cheated, it's even worse it was with a guy from their gym. Now they're both at South Beach, they travel together all the time, lowkey, but if you follow both on social media, you'll see they're always traveling together, and Bryan only appears at Xtreme Couture when he or both are traveling.
This would be terrible for Bryan, people made fun of him when he was banging the hottest mma girl, now he was cheated and left, can't imagine how people on social media and here on sherdog are going to treat him...

Yeah, Jonathan is still associated with their gym... She cheated, it's even worse it was with a guy from their gym. Now they're both at South Beach, they travel together all the time, lowkey, but if you follow both on social media, you'll see they're always traveling together, and Bryan only appears at Xtreme Couture when he or both are traveling.
This would be terrible for Bryan, people made fun of him when he was banging the hottest mma girl, now he was cheated and left, can't imagine how people on social media and here on sherdog are going to treat him...

Miesha and that nunez guy are just fuck buddies. I heard caraway is a born again christian, and miesha is not religious at all, maybe that is why they broke up? Tate needed some freaky loving and caraway wasnt giving it up?

As if Anik and Stann weren't bad enough.

No way Miesha.

Miesha and that nunez guy are just fuck buddies. I heard caraway is a born again christian, and miesha is not religious at all, maybe that is why they broke up? Tate needed some freaky loving and caraway wasnt giving it up?

What do you mean with "born again"? I thought he was christian since his birth, I mean, his family is christian, because I know his mum is religious. But maybe you're right, maybe Miesha isn't religious at all, maybe he wanted to get marry and Miesha didn't.

I don't think they're only fuck buddies, If you have a fuck buddy, you only meet that person just for that moment; they seems to be together all the time.
First photo of them together that I remember seeing was last December, they've been together almost all the time: To UFC London, then travelling through Europe, then Easter with his family, then the Save Boise Wrestling campaign (he seems to be affiliated with Boise wrestling); now they were separated for a couple of days for UFC Brazil and UFC Auckland (that I thought they've broke up) and now she arrived from UFC Auckland, they were together at Long Beach, I think. You're not 24/7 together with your fuck buddy, there's more there. Miesha seems to be using that (cheap) golden ring since April 13 (first time I noticed it, when she opened a box of skin care products, there's a video on her FB)...

What do you mean with "born again"? I thought he was christian since his birth, I mean, his family is christian, because I know his mum is religious. But maybe you're right, maybe Miesha isn't religious at all, maybe he wanted to get marry and Miesha didn't.

I don't think they're only fuck buddies, If you have a fuck buddy, you only meet that person just for that moment; they seems to be together all the time.
First photo of them together that I remember seeing was last December, they've been together almost all the time: To UFC London, then travelling through Europe, then Easter with his family, then the Save Boise Wrestling campaign (he seems to be affiliated with Boise wrestling); now they were separated for a couple of days for UFC Brazil and UFC Auckland (that I thought they've broke up) and now she arrived from UFC Auckland, they were together at Long Beach, I think. You're not 24/7 together with your fuck buddy, there's more there. Miesha seems to be using that (cheap) golden ring since April 13 (first time I noticed it, when she opened a box of skin care products, there's a video on her FB)...

Caraway was good tim tebow type christian guy, while meisha never talked about God, or religion, i think isnt meisha jewish? Caraway should just marry a girl from church or something, tate is not compatiable with him.

Nunez is a rebound man, he is enjoying the ride, knowing meisha will lose interest in him after she shakes off the prior relationship blues. He is basically a friend with benefits, enjoying whatever he can get. Also if this dude isnt rich how does he afford to travel so much, is he living of tates dime?

Caraway was good tim tebow type christian guy, while meisha never talked about God, or religion, i think isnt meisha jewish? Caraway should just marry a girl from church or something, tate is not compatiable with him.

Nunez is a rebound man, he is enjoying the ride, knowing meisha will lose interest in him after she shakes off the prior relationship blues. He is basically a friend with benefits, enjoying whatever he can get. Also if this dude isnt rich how does he afford to travel so much, is he living of tates dime?

I too hope Bryan can get his life together and find a good woman. I dunno about Miesha being jewish; her mother is christian (she posted something about Schools needing Jesus on the educational system).

Maybe you're right and he's living of her income to travel everywhere with her (I've seen one of his IG story where he was on the passenger's seat of a Range Rover, Miesha owns one; It's too funny she has to take him for a ride, if that's the case)
But maybe he works or makes money from being an affiliated trainer at Xtreme Couture, I dunno, everything's possible until we have a confirmation from their own words.

Back