Miesha Tate wants to join the UFC's commentary team

id rather hav her join the Ring Card Girl Team

Hmm lets see. Decent wreslting for a girl, zero striking, bad jiu jitsu. Why would we want her to give a technical analysis?!??

now that's how you start a thread about tate
rule number one: always include pics

No thanks. I like Cruz, Florian, Bisping and Hardy as fighters/analysts/commentators. I think everyone else are not very good.

>thinking anyone that isn't a total dweeb would care about such trivial nonsense terms like PBP and color commentator

Or ... maybe people that realize the difference in PBP & Color actually pay more attention to the actual broadcast & realize their is a vast difference in what Anik/Goldie do then Stann/Rogan/DC/Cruz

Only on Sherdog would "paying attention to the obvious" be equated with "dweeb" ;)

NO!

WMMA is enough
Last thing I want also is to listen to some part time WMMA fighter

Cue the "how about no " bear if he hasn't shown up already.

She's been terrible whenever they've had her in studio with a teleprompter. I imagine she'd be even worse doing a live fight.
Two completely different things. Id think she'd be much better ringside.

I think most people haven't realized yet, but Miesha still trains from time to time at Xtreme Couture, where Jonathan Nunez STILL trains, so Bryan had to switch teams and only goes to Xtreme Couture when that fucker Jonathan isn't there (That being when he travels with Miesha)

He's doing rehab from his shoulder injury at UFC facilities in Vegas, and I think he'll be training there when he recover from his injury (and BJJ at Eddie Bravo L.A.)...

He was the "Icardeado" (cheated guy) but he's the one that had to stop going to his gym because the guy Miesha cheated with is still there...

Ok, I'll stop being salty about this situation...

Hold up so miesha really cheated? And with a guy who they were associated with at the gym? Thats foul i always thought miesha was one of the good ones, cant stand cheaters just break up if you no longer feel the flame or love for that person

I think joe, Nate, and sage would be the best team .

Not really what i want to see her do with her mouth, pass.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...to-join-the-commentary-team-in-the-ufc-061017

“Cage side commentating is something I think I’d really excel at. I know mixed martial arts. I know all the submissions, I know all the strikes and I could talk about it forever and ever. I think it’s something I’d be good at.”

Fight IQ has never been the primary "ASSet" that I've paid attention to when it comes to Miesha, but a dead dog would be better than Jon Anik so I welcome it.

miesha-tate-ass-2.jpg

mma.unowp-contentuploads201605Miesha-Tate-Ass-2-e4d5b8a936f4d69ced2a6b590b35526a9b20ffbb.jpg

Touched up photos above and the real deal below as she looks more terrible than ever.
FS1-UFC-Miesha-Tate_1040x585-450x300.jpg

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...to-join-the-commentary-team-in-the-ufc-061017

“Cage side commentating is something I think I’d really excel at. I know mixed martial arts. I know all the submissions, I know all the strikes and I could talk about it forever and ever. I think it’s something I’d be good at.”

Fight IQ has never been the primary "ASSet" that I've paid attention to when it comes to Miesha, but a dead dog would be better than Jon Anik so I welcome it.

miesha-tate-ass-2.jpg

mma.unowp-contentuploads201605Miesha-Tate-Ass-2-e4d5b8a936f4d69ced2a6b590b35526a9b20ffbb.jpg

TS, common brah Its mid day. I cannot sit around fapping all day.

Tate is hot but more importantly, she is a great advocate of WMMA > RR IMO but, MMA as a whole. Win or lose, she was a good sport, and I would love her on the commentating panel. I would love her, brain Stan, and Rogan trio. Even DC or Kruz. I miss Mir and Couture.

Back