Miesha Tate vs Jessica Eye UFC Free Fight

fightfan62

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Here is the fight that got Miesha her title shot. Miesha's striking has certainly improved, though obviously not on Holly's level. Personally I think if she fights Holly like she fought Eye in the second and third round she might make things competitive.

Last edited:
Mieshas so mentally tough, but Hollys gonna beat her senseless

My god, Meisha was getting chewed to pieces early in that fight. I picked Jessica to win and she was doing pretty well. Unfortunately, her striking defense is pretty atrocious.

That fight was really alot more competitive when it should been.
Meisha really need to fight alot better than that to stand even a small chance against Holly.

Miesha Tate did work against Eye

And Miesha sympathizers think she stands a chance against Holm, her head movement is non-existent and she has terrible fight IQ, just a poor athlete.

I thought she was close to getting knocked out at least twice so she had to wrestle fuck , if you get a title shot off a performance like this more than likely she has spent some time under somebodies desk

Very sloppy fight. the striking is so slow and sloppy, but all womens MMA is like that except Holm who does actually have some crisp hands. the others are so uncoordinated though.

And Miesha sympathizers think she stands a chance against Holm, her head movement is non-existent and she has terrible fight IQ, just a poor athlete.

She actually showed pretty good fight IQ. She figured out that she was getting counter punched, was able to adjust to it, and proceeded to beat Jessica Eye at her own game.

She actually showed pretty good fight IQ. She figured out that she was getting counter punched, was able to adjust to it, and proceeded to beat Jessica Eye at her own game.
Wow, you're so delusional I feel sorry for you, can Miesha beat Ronda now too?

Wow, you're so delusional I feel sorry for you, can Miesha beat Ronda now too?

You seem very insecure in your Holly fandom. I mentioned in the other thread that I think Holly will win but you are being quite silly.

Very sloppy fight. the striking is so slow and sloppy, but all womens MMA is like that except Holm who does actually have some crisp hands. the others are so uncoordinated though.
Joanna has good strikes too. Valentina also has good strikes.

I don't actually remember the fight being that competitive, she's going to be in big trouble against Holm to say the least.

There is no doubting Miesha's toughness...but that only goes so far. We'll see just how good her striking defense and wrestling really is in a couple weeks. Holly just seems to have more polished strengths. Very interesting matchup.

Back