Miesha Tate visits Claudia on TUF set

There's something about Claudia that I find ridiculously attractive , but I can't really pin point it.

Tight body.. nice hair? It can't be the face, because that's a man's face. You could literally shoop her face onto the dude on the right and nobody would suspect a thing.

For the hottest girl in ufc (according to sherdog) mieshas face really ain't all that, looks like she's sniffing farts

Only 5 lbs separates Claudia and Miesha so it's not surprising that they appear physically similar. I would actually like to see them fight at some point. The not so surprising thing is, if they both drop to flyweight, Claudia would be about 5 lbs heavier since Miesha said she'd return to a non-camp weight of 135 lbs.

There's something about Claudia that I find ridiculously attractive , but I can't really pin point it.

I agree... It perplexes me at times... Lol, I put some thought into it, I think it's cause, she looks sexy yet plain, but that ass...is dime.

You mean a real life person to you or just a fantasy scenario?

Or both?

:)
Nah bro... Fantasy... In that pic alone as you pointed out. Lol, I wish I had HS teachers that looked like that...

Nah bro... Fantasy... In that pic alone as you pointed out. Lol, I wish I had HS teachers that looked like that...

Gotcha.
She is not classically beautiful, but she has a shitload of sex appeal IMO.

She looks like a sexy normal looking chick IMO.
Like Selena Gomez less made up cousin ;)

Wood ruin left and middle. Even the mole
Their left?
image-jpg.80317

Tight body.. nice hair? It can't be the face, because that's a man's face. You could literally shoop her face onto the dude on the right and nobody would suspect a thing.

At first I really thought they maybe did that faceswap thing

Back