Miesha Tate twitter comments to Cain Velasquez

She was probably out watching the fights and having a few drinks while playing on her phone. classic know it all chick is a classic know it all chick.

Let's see if she can back it up when she fights in the UFC

Not really a fan of WMMA myself but to say a female fighter shouldn't comment on fighting is kind of crazy since we do the same all the time with less credentials :icon_lol:
He didn't wanna risk being reversed....cains a champ ... Tates a loser of her last fight...

she was a champion and like many people have said she won her last fight.

She was probably out watching the fights and having a few drinks while playing on her phone. classic know it all chick is a classic know it all chick.

Let's see if she can back it up when she fights in the UFC

Yeah, because fighting the women in the UFC is a whole different ball game than fighting the women in Strikeforce.

sorry i wouldnt know because I dont follow women's MMA

Well obviously you do to some extent because you tried to say the Ronda fight was her last fight and to think that you would have to be aware that they did fight and she lost.

just read her twitter. she also posted "Cain PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYEBALLS!!! The RNC is there for Dayzzz!"

she shouldnt criticize the Heavyweight champ of the world when she just came off a loss to a 1 dimensional bantamweight

You consider that quote to bad criticism? That quote sounds like someone rooting for Cain. So many sensitive ass people on here.

She's right, Cain had opportunities to latch onto the back of JDS and go for that choke. I was surprised he even went for the arm bar at one point.

Agree, which would have leveled the playing field a bit, I think that's why Cain didn't go for the finish cos he knew it would have worn him out and if he didn't get it, it would have let JDS back into the fight

People don't understand how tiring it is to attempt submissions. Especially in the later rounds

Sad part is that she's right. She has a real fighter's mentality.

Back