Miesha Tate twitter comments to Cain Velasquez

When's the last time you made someones face look like hamburger Tate.

You knew all Ronda could do was armbar you, had months to practice escapes, and still couldn't avoid it.

Also some of these women should stfu, and be happy they even have chance to be in a sport/org men bled to build.

20120415101813-8d6ecf6c.gif

good idea Tate, tweet instructions to a guy mid fight. Brilliant.

She is completely right but shouldn't be saying things on twitter.

You have to admit, far too often, Cain can can brutalize his opponent's, yet somehow they stick around.

In MMA, anything can happen, and it would seem wise to take the finish when it is there.

He didn't wanna risk being reversed....cains a champ ... Tates a loser of her last fight...

When's the last time you made someones face look like hamburger Tate.

You knew all Ronda could do was armbar you, had months to practice escapes, and still couldn't avoid it.

Also some of these women should stfu, and be happy they even have chance to be in a sport/org men bled to build.

I Agree With This Guy :cool:

Neither guy is known for submissions. Why is she so surprised?

Well, where was your armbar defense back then Miesha? Anybody saw the armbar coming from downtown!

She's 100 percent correct.

It's always good when a chick is able to notice that Cain was oblivious of basic submission oppurtunities. No need to dismiss her because she is a chick. I was thinking the same thing.

Good point. I guess we can see the difference not having Dave Camarrillo at AKA

just read her twitter. she also posted "Cain PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYEBALLS!!! The RNC is there for Dayzzz!"

she shouldnt criticize the Heavyweight champ of the world when she just came off a loss to a 1 dimensional bantamweight

Why are people taking her TWEET so seriously? She's just being a fan calling out plays to a fighter like we all do. Settle down sherdoggers...

just read her twitter. she also posted "Cain PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYEBALLS!!! The RNC is there for Dayzzz!"

she shouldnt criticize the Heavyweight champ of the world when she just came off a loss to a 1 dimensional bantamweight

She didn't "just come off a loss" you newb. She just came off a potential FOTY fight and came from behind to win it in the same fashion she lost her belt. Respect WMMA fool

She won her last fight.

I can't criticize because I was screaming the same thing at the TV.

Could you imagine a male mma fighter tweeting this. lol

You're acting like that's never happened before.......Besides, she's quite right. Cain had multiple opportunities to finish, but he chose not to for whatever reason, and that could've been dangerous (you know, since JDS has one punch knock out power, and has knocked Cain out before).

Back