Miesha Tate to Shane Mosley: 'I would choke you out!'

Miesha_Tate_Bodyshot_Strikeforce_3_10032704.jpg

In an interview with EsNews, Tate tells Mosley to his face that she would choke him out -- "for sure." Mosley doesn't seem to buy in to her claims. It looks like he's pretty confident he would beat Tate, the former UFC women's bantamweight No. 1 contender, in a grappling match.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...-mosley-i-would-choke-you-out-for-sure-052914

these women fighters sure are bold

tate couldnt do jack to sugar shane

now cyborg perhaps

I think Shane is thinking of something different when they say "grappling."

Does Shane have any grappling experiance?

Choke me too all day and after I want flying scissor hook

that title while technically correct is pretty misleading :icon_lol: sounded like Tate was threatening him.

She would not likely win in an MMA match (unless Shane was reluctant to hit her and let her grab him) but she would win in a grappling match.

Ronda vs Mayweather
Tate vs Mosley

Main and co-main

Card goes over 1.5 million buys

Mosley counter sure why not. :icon_chee Bella Gonzalez and Miesha Tate grappling match vs Shane Mosley.

Can we get off of this female MMA versus male boxing show? It's making the UFC look desperate for attention and pathetic.

No. It can't be stopped, but it can be harnessed. Which is why I, with the backing (probably from Kickstart), intend to introduce female mma vs boxer to the adult film fetish world.
It can work.

Shane has never been taken down and hes a much better striker. Shane by KO.

with her horrendous fight IQ, she'd probably get KO'd somehow

Nonsense.

Ronda drops WBC champs in training all the time and Miesha was hanging on the feet.

I'd be surprised if she didn't KO Mosley.

I wanna see what Miesha can do when I fall over her and she's on the bottom.

No. It can't be stopped, but it can be harnessed. Which is why I, with the backing (probably from Kickstart), intend to introduce female mma vs boxer to the adult film fetish world.
It can work.

I think you are on to something brah

[YT]CYOYVADx1Bs[/YT]

It seems to me that they are joking around.

I question any man that says they could beat a woman, or a man that would argue with a woman claiming they could beat them. Im talkin sports.

LOL

never saw this one

Shane Mosley vs Shaquille O'Neal
it even has Mike Goldberg as commentator hahaha

it feels like I'm listening to a Mike Goldberg compilation,
the dude always talks in soundbits.
Hilarious

Back