Miesha Tate to Shane Mosley: 'I would choke you out!'

He should've called her out for copying Rowdy and treated her to Barao's line 'even parrots can talk'.

Although we know how that turned out...

In a grappling match Tate would work him for sure. She's been grappling for years, no amount of power will help. He would eventually get caught in some shit.

Now if this is boxing/kick boxing/MMA bout, he would win.

This. There is no arguing with this post.

He should've called her out for copying Rowdy and treated her to Barao's line 'even parrots can talk'.

Although we know how that turned out...

Barao got that line from quoting Anderson Silva. It's Silva's line.

But once the membrane breaks, it's going to be nuts.

Kyle Maynard vs Michelle Waterson

Dodson and Lineker vs Struve

Cain with feet tied together and one hand tied behind back vs Ronda

I would say Shane would love to try to get alittle some of Meisha.... buuuuuut NEVA FORGET!!!

BGonzalez.gif

bella-gonzalez-20.jpg

tumblr_lkv2iiGbbi1qzs49eo1_500.png

Derp.+Firefox+has+encountered+a+problem+with+windows_a0e055_3580192.gif

In a grappling match Tate would work him for sure. She's been grappling for years, no amount of power will help. He would eventually get caught in some shit.

Now if this is boxing/kick boxing/MMA bout, he would win.

no amount of power will help? You realize this is a girl we are talking about, not Goku or some shit

What's the deal with female mma fighters vs male pro boxers. Eit

I wish I could've the opportunity to choke her out

I'm fairly confident WMMA is a joke. All my money on Mosley.

Imagining Shane punching her makes me feel uneasy for her future...and I am anything but a Meisha fan but she would have brain damage

Mosley would out grapple her easily.

Tired of thinking just because a women can grapple, that it completely discredits the ginormous athletic and strength advantage.

Grappling isn't some voodoo magic trick. Strength plays a HUGE part in it whether all you former high school wrestlers want to admit it or not.

If you're grappling with someone with little to no grappling experience or skill and you have a shit ton of experience and skill then you're going to win 9 times out of 10. They will slip up or gas and they will get caught.

Enter gif of Meisha sparring with man and transitioning to North, South position and then literally sitting on guys face to pin him down before flipping to arm bar before tapping him.

(wish I could find it again. Boy do I)

I guess next Liz Carmouche is gonna be talking shit about Oscar.

Also how come any time I google a WMMA fighter i see the search suffix "feet"? Who's googling Liz Carmouche's feet!? Fucking MMA fans.

Just tested this with every female fighters name I could think of... Most of the time I was three letters deep in the last name and it already came up.

Back