Miesha Tate to Shane Mosley: 'I would choke you out!'

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Miesha_Tate_Bodyshot_Strikeforce_3_10032704.jpg

In an interview with EsNews, Tate tells Mosley to his face that she would choke him out -- "for sure." Mosley doesn't seem to buy in to her claims. It looks like he's pretty confident he would beat Tate, the former UFC women's bantamweight No. 1 contender, in a grappling match.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...-mosley-i-would-choke-you-out-for-sure-052914

I'm fairly confident WMMA is a joke. All my money on Mosley.

Lol the title makes it seems as if she is threatening him

with her horrendous fight IQ, she'd probably get KO'd somehow

Mosley's most significant loss did come to a woman.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't do shit to Liz. I don't care if Shane hasn't grappled he could just muscle out of anything she tried to do. And if this was a street fight Tate wouldn't even touch Shane.

I've no doubt he'd give up the triangle

Sugar Shane won a decision over Shaq in celebrity boxing.
I think he would be fine against Tate. Tate's grappling/wrestling is a joke. Her striking is also rudimentary.

I guess next Liz Carmouche is gonna be talking shit about Oscar.

Also how come any time I google a WMMA fighter i see the search suffix "feet"? Who's googling Liz Carmouche's feet!? Fucking MMA fans.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't do shit to Liz. I don't care if Shane hasn't grappled he could just muscle out of anything she tried to do. And if this was a street fight Tate wouldn't even touch Shane.

Cause that's how Shamrock/Gracie worked right?

In a grappling match Tate would work him for sure. She's been grappling for years, no amount of power will help. He would eventually get caught in some shit.

Now if this is boxing/kick boxing/MMA bout, he would win.

Miesha looked far from an elite WMMA fighter in most of her bouts. I'd take Sugar Shane any day.

Back