Miesha Tate thinks Alexis Davis is the "most credentialed" Ronda has ever faced

Not a great choice of words from Miesha. Maybe she is trying to provoke Sara McMann and we`ll see Sara vs. Miesha in August. I`m sure Sara would love to show Miesha her wrestling credentials. :icon_chee

I`m not picking Davis to win, but I think she`ll do better than most Sherdoggers are giving her credit for.

Jarl

when tate speaks, there's always a motive and a hidden agenda with her comments. tate is passive aggressive. if davis is the "most credential" opponent that rousey has fought according to tate, tate would have us believe sara mcmann's olympic silver medal in wrestling means little to nothing.

tate has one fight left on her four fight contract with the ufc and it's no surprise that tate is hyping this fight. tate wants to fight the winner from the rousey vs davis fight and negotiate a new ufc contract with a big pay raise.

tate wants to be relevant again and tate's strategy is to attach herself to fights that involve rousey. if rousey wants to fight carano, tate will follow along and announce she also wants to fight carano.

tate lacks credibility when she makes these foolish comments that davis is the "most credential" opponent that rousey has encountered.

In other news, Alexis looking hot in this interview.

It's a pattern with Tate. She thought Ronda's Olympic medal in judo was shit and she apparently thinks McMann's medal is shit too.

Wasn't there a thread recently on how Tate is ducking McMann? Makes sense that McMann/Tate should happen next.

Didn't Ronda submit a 145lber BJJ black belt in one of her first professional outings?

It's a pattern with Tate. She thought Ronda's Olympic medal in judo was shit and she apparently thinks McMann's medal is shit too.

Wasn't there a thread recently on how Tate is ducking McMann? Makes sense that McMann/Tate should happen next.

McMann runs through her like its nothing. Tate is the epitome of a mediocre at best fighter. Like probably one of the most underwhelming fighters the UFC has on its active roster.

I'd duck McMann if I were Tate as well. She has nothing for her on her best day.

McMann runs through her like its nothing. Tate is the epitome of a mediocre at best fighter. Like probably one of the most underwhelming fighters the UFC has on its active roster.

I'd duck McMann if I were Tate as well. She has nothing for her on her best day.

I agree. Based on what I've seen so far, Tate is only relevant because of her feud with Ronda. She's mediocre in just about everything and seems to only excel at taking an ass kicking and surviving only to get brutalized some more.

Just in the brief minutes of her fight with Ronda, I could tell McMann is the real deal, probably more so than any other fighter in the 135 lb division.

LOL. Such an easy fight for Ronda, she wins 1st round 99/100 times. The other time, she wins in the 2nd.

She's tryna to get a pay rise and better contract

and by hyping a Ronda match, it helps
Its still hard to imagine her help hype a Ronda fight. I think it is more wishful thinking and a way to say Ronda basically hasn't had any serious threats yet making her a paper champion. Although ironically that would include Tate herself. But when you change your name to 'cupcake' and start competing for how many magazines you can get a picture of your ass on, its probably a good sign that she is way more concerned about the money then her rep as a fighter.

Davis is legit. I just don't think its gonna matter.

Miesha left Team Alpha Male, changed her nickname to "Cupcake", and it all went downhill from there.

Has her arm snapped by Rousey after running her mouth (yes I know Rousey talked alot of shit), loses title. Couldn't even defend it one time.

Gets obliterated by Zingano in a fight she was winning.

Gains tons of fans from her appearance on TUF. Gets ragdolled by Rousey again. Gets into a pickle over a spicy pickle. Uses her new fan base to harass attendant at the store because she can't fight her own battles. Realizes how fucked up that was and deletes the post on Facebook, only it was too late. It was all over the media.

Comes back to fight against Carmouche, pulls the win out of her ass.

Now here we are.

Miesha, stop having your BF coach you, get your ass back to Team Alpha Male, or any legit camp for that matter, and STAY THERE! And for gods sake, change that stupid fucking nickname! We get it, you like to bake and shit, but your a damn fighter! At least have a cool nickname. Better yet, just drop the nickname all together and leave it at that.

Whew! End of rant!

I don't know what it is about her, but I find Alexis Davis to be incredibly sexy.

Miesha left Team Alpha Male, changed her nickname to "Cupcake", and it all went downhill from there.

Has her arm snapped by Rousey after running her mouth (yes I know Rousey talked alot of shit), loses title. Couldn't even defend it one time.

Gets obliterated by Zingano in a fight she was winning.

Gains tons of fans from her appearance on TUF. Gets ragdolled by Rousey again. Gets into a pickle over a spicy pickle. Uses her new fan base to harass attendant at the store because she can't fight her own battles. Realizes how fucked up that was and deletes the post on Facebook, only it was too late. It was all over the media.

Comes back to fight against Carmouche, pulls the win out of her ass.

Now here we are.

Miesha, stop having your BF coach you, get your ass back to Team Alpha Male, or any legit camp for that matter, and STAY THERE! And for gods sake, change that stupid fucking nickname! We get it, you like to bake and shit, but your a damn fighter! At least have a cool nickname. Better yet, just drop the nickname all together and leave it at that.

Whew! End of rant!

I think there were some issues at Team Alpha Male. Not quite sure what it was though. Maybe someone could confirm this.

Also, I know that it may look like she is going downhill or what not, but I think it is important to consider that she is now fighting mainly top fighters as opposed to earlier in her career when she fought a lot of fighters who were more middle tier fighters.

.... tate has one fight left on her four fight contract with the ufc and it's no surprise that tate is hyping this fight. tate wants to fight the winner from the rousey vs davis fight and negotiate a new ufc contract with a big pay raise.....

I truly doubt Tate wants to fight Rousey any time soon.

McMann's accomplishment of the olympic medal is bigger than anything Davis has done. And if you want to get down to credentials as a list, look at Sara McMann's wrestling ones as well as medaling at ADCC.

She wasn't talking about wrestling, but about submission grappling. McMann got subbed by Shayna Baszler!

Shayna is a catch wrestling machine and her grappling is sick.

tuf%2018%20ep%202-180353537_8.jpg

Back