Miesha Tate thinks Alexis Davis is the "most credentialed" Ronda has ever faced

No, a Silver Medal in wrestling does not equate to someone being a better, more credentialed grappler.

This is MMA, not wrestling. You overall grappling game is what counts.

The problem is, many of you lack reading comprehension, and are so eager to shit on a female MMA fighter that you can't help but make a mess of the argument.

McMann's accomplishment of the olympic medal is bigger than anything Davis has done. And if you want to get down to credentials as a list, look at Sara McMann's wrestling ones as well as medaling at ADCC.

But does she own a arm sling yet? If not, she better get one.
542.gif

Settle down, hating hipsters. She's not wrong.

I don't think that outweighs the silver medal though, I guess we'll see soon enough since Davis thinks she can stop dat der armbar, can she stop the liver knees?

I do. A wrestler and submission grappling are different. She can stop the armbar if she learns how a judo artist applies it. Its not the same as bjj arm bars.

But does she own a arm sling yet? If not, she better get one.

There is a good chance she will be able to defend the armbar. Her bjj is very good. Ronda will have a huge edge in athleticism though and should be able to rag doll Davis.

Don't mess up Miesha's spicy pickle

Ronda will breeze through her which pisses me off she needs a real threat. Nothing against Davis but from what I've seen of her in the UFC she is slow moving and Ronda will take advantage of the pace.

She is in terms of submission grappling. Judo black belt, bjj black belt, has done very well against world class black belt competition in bjj and no-gi competition. She is also highly ranked in mma, so there's three sports.

Jujitsu, not judo

Alexis BJJ blackbelt she has won a 135lb muay thai championship. more credentialed not higher as in she has a higher level overall game than others

Back