Miesha Tate thinks Alexis Davis is the "most credentialed" Ronda has ever faced

Furious George

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1g-KQzocAxY#t=28 - AUTOPLAY AT EXACT MOMENT

Sara-McMann-all-Olympics-Silver-Medal-and-stuff.-Getty.jpg

My reaction:
3793e18ebfa3f2143ecc4701766e5c1d.PNG

Is this officially the dumbest thing Miesha has ever said? [lots of things in the running for that honor]

She is in terms of submission grappling. Judo black belt, bjj black belt, has done very well against world class black belt competition in bjj and no-gi competition. She is also highly ranked in mma, so there's three sports.

Davis will be another Tate, she's just as slow and just as bad of a wrestler. Ronda will have an easy pay day and a nice POTN bonus.

She is in terms of submission grappling. Judo black belt, bjj black belt, has done very well against world class black belt competition in bjj and no-gi competition. She is also highly ranked in mma, so there's three sports.

I don't think that outweighs the silver medal though, I guess we'll see soon enough since Davis thinks she can stop dat der armbar, can she stop the liver knees?

every time a champ has a new opponent it's their toughest ever ever opponent they have faced.

It's called Wolf tickets

Uncle Dana slipped her a couple of 100 dollar bills to hype up the fight.

Sort of tired of hearing from someone who rarely wins fights. Isn't there anyone else in WMMA that can do media?

Cmon Davis is the chosen sacrificial lamb and we all know it.......

uh.... she is correct

she didn't say most accomplished, but most "credentialed"

This is MMA. McMann is basically a blue belt in BJJ skill wise.

Alexis Davis is a black belt in BJJ, JJ, and Judo.

If you don't actually LISTEN to what she says you don't have the right to talk about it. She said: most credentialed grappler!!! And that is a fact!

Don't talk shit just because you are in love with Ronda, jeez.. 13 year old virgins are taking over

Can people just stop quoting Meisha. She hasn't had one good performance in the UFC and she's really not that smart. If you feel the need to quote her just posts pics instead pls.

Sort of tired of hearing from someone who rarely wins fights. Isn't there anyone else in WMMA that can do media?

Apparently not.

If you don't actually LISTEN to what she says you don't have the right to talk about it. She said: most credentialed grappler!!! And that is a fact!

Don't talk shit just because you are in love with Ronda, jeez.. 13 year old virgins are taking over

Silver medal > a coupla black belts.

Sounds like somebodies projecting...

A lot of her credentials sound sketchy anyway, Black Belt in BJJ under Cesar Gracie? it took Nick and Nate years and years to get their BB [over ten i think], so im unsure if its a "Batista" CGJJ black belt. Cesar's belts are mostly legit, but this seems sketchy as was batistas.

I also think A silver medal at the olympics outweighs black belts in BJJ, even under a good tutor like Cesar because McMann's year at the olympics was stacked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back