News Miesha Tate tests positive for COVID; Fight with Ketlen Vieira moved to Nov. 20 card as headliner

That sucks to hear, I hope she gets feeling better soon. Get well soon, Miesha.

The number of people in my circle of friends, colleagues and associates that were un-vaccinated and got extremely sick is shocking, and it happened all at once starting two months ago. Some hit close to home - people I really care about who were young and hospitalized.

Plenty of breakthrough cases in my extended circle (I live in a densely populated city) in the dozens, but all very mild.

Prior to delta I was less judgemental about folks refusing the vaccine, they were just dragging this thing out and putting elderly and immunocompromised at risk. Whole different thing with delta. The unvaccinated are denying healthcare to everyone which is having a cascading effect on society at large. Really awful stuff.

Yeah, there are tons of unvaccinated clogging up the hospital right now taking up beds. If you have an appendicitis, you should have a bed to get the procedure and not have to drive 2 hours to find a hospital not overrun by unvaccinated.

Yeah, there are tons of unvaccinated clogging up the hospital right now taking up beds. If you have an appendicitis, you should have a bed to get the procedure and not have to drive 2 hours to find a hospital not overrun by unvaccinated.

Fuck them all!!!! Without these jackasses, things would have been back to normal already, but freedom they said, what bunch of idiots....

Oh no, cancel EVERYTHING! Somebody caught a cold during cold and flu season. Better shut er down

No interest in that fight anyway….wish Tate a speedy recovery

Back