News Miesha Tate tests positive for COVID; Fight with Ketlen Vieira moved to Nov. 20 card as headliner

Are there any numbers on how many fights have been postponed or cancelled because of Covid? Whether it’s the fighters, or their corners? I’m curious if anybody has kept track. Not including the initial lockdown. Just since the return.

Honestly it doesn't feel like that many considering how many fights they have.

Devastating news. Hopefully it’s rebooked for another main event in the near future.

In the last 8 weeks, to a person, every single un-vaccinated adult I know caught covid. Multiple were hospitalized, one quite seriously and she's a gym nut in her 30's.

Delta is no joke and it is way easier to catch. I think we are in for a steady stream of covid cancellations through this winter.

Breakthrough cases are happening too but they (generally) shouldn't be career changing for vaccinated MMA fighters. The ones who just took delta on the nose though, who knows how it changes the course of their athletic career?

That's interesting to read. I'm vaccinated, so not a delusional idiot, but I can't say that I personally know anyone who's had it - simply a number of people who know people, etc.

In the last 8 weeks, to a person, every single un-vaccinated adult I know caught covid. Multiple were hospitalized, one quite seriously and she's a gym nut in her 30's.

Delta is no joke and it is way easier to catch. I think we are in for a steady stream of covid cancellations through this winter.

Breakthrough cases are happening too but they (generally) shouldn't be career changing for vaccinated MMA fighters. The ones who just took delta on the nose though, who knows how it changes the course of their athletic career?

I know at least five who've gotten Delta in the past 2 months, 2 unvaccinated, 3 vaccinated. 2 that were unvaccinated had to go to the hospital, and one has been on a ventilator the past week. Not looking good.

The other three are breakthrough cases, each had a couple days of symptoms and were fine in a week. Hoping Miesha is vaccinated and will get through it without any issues.

bill-hader-laughing.gif

shes gonna spend 98% of her money on medical bills
<{anton}>

Fucking great, only fight this year worth a shit.

Are there any numbers on how many fights have been postponed or cancelled because of Covid? Whether it’s the fighters, or their corners? I’m curious if anybody has kept track. Not including the initial lockdown. Just since the return.
Oh yah I been keeping track let me add up those numbers for you jackass
hmm-thinking.gif

Any update on the health of cupcake? I know her boobies are, but is her butt fake? what's up mate?
Miesha has lost her butt because she started running back in 2018 (insta post).
Running gives people a shitty physique, especially women...
Nobody should ever run, period.

Oh yah I been keeping track let me add up those numbers for you jackass
hmm-thinking.gif
Somebody has to be keeping track you moron. And in case you haven’t noticed, Sherdog is kind of obsessed with numbers. Don’t be an asshole. I’m sorry if the concept was just a little over your head.

Our schools had a dashboard when schools started for a few weeks and it showed cumulative cases. But those numbers got too big and they removed it from the dashboard lol so I’m guessing they don’t want to show the total number either.

Back