Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

That'll bring in more new viewers than Demetrious Johnson I guess.

So much for their Pan-Asian patriotism.

They'll force her to cry on-camera like Eiko Koike...
noguiera-crying.gif

You know, there can be more than one VP in a company.

Kind of surprised she is moving to Singapore. I imagine that is a bit of a change, especially with babby.

Neither is Johnny...
Have you seen the creature’s blue eyes?

And it’s an obvious move if we think about it; she blew it up with UFC by “moving influences” to get pathetic Dandois and her more pathetic husband into the company and failing miserably...

Dana have tons of asses like that tu f*ck that don’t ask for UFC favors.

1. Do you know how they broke up? Who broke up with whom?
2. Is it possible that Miesha wanted to become a mother with a guy she's with? Is it a crime?
3. Even if she preferred Nunes over Caraway, where is the evidence she CHEATED? How about "Bryan, I don't wanna be with you, I wanna be with Johnny"?
And what is wrong if THAT happened?

Geez, some virgins on this forum are living in a total bubble regarding relationships of grown ups.

Sheesh, read her pregnancy blog. She said it herself.
She left him and officially started dating Johnny from their gym a couple of minutes before that.

C’mon, stop being so naive; we’re all grown up people (or at least the majority of us)

Sheesh, read her pregnancy blog. She said it herself.
She left him and officially started dating Johnny from their gym a couple of minutes before that.

C’mon, stop being so naive; we’re all grown up people (or at least the majority of us)

Yes we are.
And when someone leaves a partner because she wants to be with someone else, doesn't mean that she CHEATED on the previous one.
It's all legitimate.

Plus, you have no clue how Caraway relationship ended. Maybe they already stopped being that close to each other.

I'm actually not naive - in fact, I'm cleatly more experienced with you in this subject.
Or, at least, I know more DECENT people than you

Just like Rich Franklin it is zero fucks given

What can Miesha bring to One?

Everything is just a face, ask all one fighters how much they get paid and how much respect and honor they get if they want to get released

Mao Zedong was also a great person until you was against him
only on sherdog people would go far enough to compare a promoter to Mao Zedong, this place never fails to surprise me

Yes we are.
And when someone leaves a partner because she wants to be with someone else, doesn't mean that she CHEATED on the previous one.
It's all legitimate.

Plus, you have no clue how Caraway relationship ended. Maybe they already stopped being that close to each other.

I'm actually not naive - in fact, I'm cleatly more experienced with you in this subject.
Or, at least, I know more DECENT people than you
On Sherdog, a guy and a girl in a picture together means they must be dating. Even tried that with Tecia Torres and Sage lmfao.

Back