Miesha Tate rallies to Conor's defense: "Fan was out of line, disrespectful"

Misha got that postpartum depression. Someone put her on meds already.

That's fantastic Miesha.
He should use that as his defense in court.

THERE is more to the story than we are being told. I don't believe for a second that the fan was just taking pictures from 20 feet away minding his own business. Conor is a celebrity he should be used to getting his picture taken with flash photography. But sometimes people are overzealous and get within 1 foot of a person and flash them with their cameras dozens of times. Just watch TMZ. That's why a lot of celebs in public, especially when coming from a flight wear sunglasses and hats/hoods. Imagine dealing with that 24/7? That's why a lot of celebs live in gated communities. Buy their own islands even or choose to live in small towns.

I'm sorry Miesha been drinking that Conor Kool-Aide for awhile rushing out to player McGregor lawyer/defender with every obvious f*k Up. Thinking where where you when I had to give Prime Me up to likes of girlyboyz likes of that Caraway dude, not making big bank.

Fuck off tate, she is always supporting the wrong side when nobody even asked her opinion

conor promised to buy her a 3rd breast for sayin that

Yeah, and Conor was out of line for taking his phone and fucking smashing it.

Fuck off Miesha, no one cares about you anymore.
Yet here is a thread where strangers discuss her opinion-- including you.

Don't mistake Miesha for the mirror.

I dislike Conor and his fans but I applaud him for smashing some douchebags phone

People are actually defending the violent drug addict?

Can't make this shit up

Isn’t the victim from the UK? So he hasn’t bought any PPV’s?

I wonder what her fine ass like these days

Back