Miesha Tate: "I think that I could knock out Holly."

Will Miesha KO Holly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miesha needs to remember she's never finished an opponent in the UFC and not for a lack of trying.

Indeed, no UFC finishes against competition nowhere near Holm's level.

Conversely, Tate has a habit of getting finished when she faces top-tier talent.

(As others have pointed out) I think all this KO talk is misdirection. Tate knows she only has the takedowns and she is hoping Holm forgets that. But Holm's camp is smart: they are probably practicing lots of takedown defense against wrestlers. I keep saying it, but...this fight is going to look like Esparza vs. Jojed, just 20 pounds heavier.

Jarl

miesha couldn't KO a passed out homeless man.

Best of luck.

I will be cheering for Holly, and expect a UD.

Not even if she had a baseball bat. How the hell can you be 10 years into your career without realizing you don't have KO power? Apparently she landed a head kick on a girl who was 1-6 in a small local org 7 years ago so I guess that means she'll KO an undefeated striking champ now. She should stick to having a nice ass and winning decisions and leave the KOs to people who can actually do it.

KO.gif

Can she? Yes. Will she? Probably not.

I'm rooting for Miesha, but this is a very tough fight for her.

I gonna try a game called "fap before the KO".

I wonder if i could finish before holm finishes her...

What if Miesha takes Holly down and then they start making out?

If she wins this one Dana and Ronda will both be super pissed.

If she loses this she's going to be super depressed.

As long as nobody pulls out, I can't lose.

Oh please, Miesha. You couldn't knock out Jonathan Goulet.

Nope. Not at all. Holly is good but overrated as is typical of fighters after a good win.

Holly overrated huh? well so, what that makes of Ronda? and since Ronda beat Meisha like more than once rather easily even if Holly is overrated the math and the logic can tell anyone that Meisha is kind of doomed here man. I mean, you saw how Holly neutralized Rondas grappling efforts right? you think Meisha can do better than Ronda?

If she wins this one Dana and Ronda will both be super pissed.

If she loses this she's going to be super depressed.

As long as nobody pulls out, I can't lose.

Yeah, right.

If Meisha beats Holly, both Dana and Ronda would simultaneously orgasm.

Back