Miesha Tate has some interesting things to say about Ronda

I'm sensing that you don't run a business?
You think people need official accounting statements to understand a business? Consider what variables we have in this equation and you'll understand why I said costs must have gone up.

You stated that they must have quadrupled. Not just gone up. Kindly do not lie about what you posted. And for that sort of statement, you need to know costs. Otherwise, you are just talking out your ass.

Again.

I'm not going to say more. You'll have to pay me to do so.

Translation: You cannot back up your bullshit, again, so you are taking your football and going home.

I never denied that costs have gone up. Kindly be less full of shit in the future.

You stated that they must have quadrupled. Not just gone up. Kindly do not lie about what you posted. And for that sort of statement, you need to know costs. Otherwise, you are just talking out your ass.

Again.

Translation: You cannot back up your bullshit, again, so you are taking your football and going home.

I never denied that costs have gone up. Kindly be less full of shit in the future.

quadrupled = gone up.

Also, I said MUST have gone up which indicates probability, and not a definite.

I'm not going to waste time with someone understanding basic language.

Ignored.

quadrupled = gone up.

Also, I said MUST have gone up which indicates probability, and not a definite.

I'm not going to waste time with someone understanding basic language.

Ignored.

You stated quadrupled. I asked you to support it. Simple as that.

You cannot. Any more than your stupidity about stanozolol. So when called on your shit, you run away and hide. Outstanding.

You stated quadrupled. I asked you to support it. Simple as that.

You cannot. Any more than your stupidity about stanozolol. So when called on your shit, you run away and hide. Outstanding.

I said it MUST have quadrupled. It's an assessment based on existing factors.

You have selective reading. Like Ronda. You see only what you want. I suggest improving on language skills.

Once again, Stanozolol was used by Cyborg to cut weight. It burns fat. Just not worth arguing with someone who doesn't understand English.

Your incompetence is shining through brightly. I'm sure you have never worked in a high level business environment in your life, hence your inability to understand basic business infrastructure, and patterns.

And even if you have, probably nothing important.

Stop preaching on the internet, and start learning something. HAH.

Hilarious. "do you have access to UFC financials". Funniest thing I've read on the internet since Ronda said she'd beat Bryan Caraway.

I said it MUST have quadrupled. It's an assessment based on existing factors.[/qiuote]

Show me the data. In short, provide a source like you ask for.

You have selective reading. Like Ronda. You see only what you want. I suggest improving on language skills.

I can quote your post again, if you wish.

Once again, Stanozolol was used by Cyborg to cut weight. It burns fat. Just not worth arguing with someone who doesn't understand English.

No, it does not burn fat. Provide some sort of actual source other than bro-science. And yes, the effects of stanozolol, as well as many other forms of AAS, are heavily documented. The closest you are going to get to one that actually burns fat in addition to its anabolic effect is trenbolone. There may be small changes in body composition over time, but this is largely due to the increase in RMR secondary to increases in LBM.

[qoute]Your incompetence is shining through brightly. I'm sure you have never worked in a high level business environment in your life, hence your inability to understand basic business infrastructure, and patterns.

Again you are wrong. A little bit of research here and a Google search and you can figure out what I do.

And even if you have, probably nothing important.

Of course not. Again, more ass-pull from you.

Stop preaching on the internet, and start learning something. HAH.

Hilarious. "do you have access to UFC financials". Funniest thing I've read on the internet since Ronda said she'd beat Bryan Caraway.

Yes, you should. Otherwise you are little more than a hypocrite who resorts to name calling when asked to support his statements. And then making up things about the people who request said references.

For you to support your statement that costs have quadrupled, you would need some numbers to proceed from. It is a matter of simple math, not deduction.

And if you had put me on ignore, you would not be able to quote my post.

I am done wasting time with you, it is clear that you will pull this shit all night instead of actually supporting your statements. Rather like the child who resorts to name calling because someone pointed out he was wrong.

At my age I should know better than to spend time like this.

I have a few friends that fights pro.
None of them would be seen as "true fans / hard core fans"..
They are too busy training, fighting, living MMA to keep track of all orgs and fighters.

Also one thing that I have noticed during TUF this season is you actually see Ronda training and working with the guys in almost every episode.
She is almost always sweaty and working when she gets face time.
Tate I can't recall if she ever done anything, other than wear make up.
At least Ronda takes part of the training.'
I rather have it like that and she can't mention all female fighters on the cast.. (seriously who can?).

Again you are wrong. A little bit of research here and a Google search and you can figure out what I do.

Of course not. Again, more ass-pull from you.

Yes, you should. Otherwise you are little more than a hypocrite who resorts to name calling when asked to support his statements. And then making up things about the people who request said references.

For you to support your statement that costs have quadrupled, you would need some numbers to proceed from. It is a matter of simple math, not deduction.

And if you had put me on ignore, you would not be able to quote my post.

I am done wasting time with you, it is clear that you will pull this shit all night instead of actually supporting your statements. Rather like the child who resorts to name calling because someone pointed out he was wrong.

At my age I should know better than to spend time like this.

There's an actual ignore list? I was talking about ignoring you since you have the mind mechanics of a never-was.

But how do I actually ignore you so I don't see your posts. I'm allergic to BS.

Actually, no I'm not. I just despise BS.

You're not going to get approval from me. So you should bug someone else.

Also, bewbs. Because bewbs are cool.

Back