Miesha Tate Guest Coach For Team Claudia On TUF 23?

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Claudia Gadelha posted this photo today on her Facebook account. Does it signify that Miesha Tate will be a guest coach for Team Claudia on an episode of TUF 23?

12799030_1024670220909848_5045384133161576993_n.jpg

Nice to see Miesha hanging out with a couple of guys besides Bryan Caraway, The one guy to her right though might need to get his hair cut its a bit long for training and fighting he will be constantly messing with it. They could always do corn rolls on him like they do Faber it might make him look a bit like a chick but its only for fighting and training. Who is that guy anyway?

Nice to see Miesha hanging out with a couple of guys besides Bryan Caraway, The one guy to her right though might need to get his hair cut its a bit long for training and fighting he will be constantly messing with it. They could always do corn rolls on him like they do Faber it might make him look a bit like a chick but its only for fighting and training. Who is that guy anyway?

Claudio

I like Meisha a lot, she is the kind of girl you like hanging out with.

I like Meisha a lot, she is the kind of girl you like hanging out with.

Agreed. However, I'm not the kind of guy she'd want to hang out with. CG makes her look small. It must be a hell of a cut down to 115.

Meisha is one of the fighters that I have grown to like over the years.

th

That's obviously Erick Silva.

Claudia is just so freak show sexy its unreal, also to the ppl that don't understand why guys like me think miesha is so sexy. The girl just has so much sex appeal

Agreed. However, I'm not the kind of guy she'd want to hang out with. CG makes her look small. It must be a hell of a cut down to 115.
Claudia is closer to the camera. But Claudia's peak weight is said to be 140 while Miesha's gone on record to say she maintains 145 between fights. Since Miesha hasn't publicly stated she gained any weight, I will assume she is still 145 in prep for Holly. With that being said, considering Miesha cuts so little, and the fact recording has just begun, it's likely both are at their respective peak weights here.

Back