Miesha just said on FOX Nunes hit so hard is like a man on woman division. Disrespectful to say?

Damn bro why are you so soft today?

to be honest I just want to argue a little and have some discussions/debates

What miesha said didnt offended me at all, and what TJ did just mocked me a little.

What I really want to know is what you guys think about it. A little bored tonight.

Nah man honestly some girls just have that kinda power i know this girl who hits hard and i mean hard i was light sparring with her mainly me just trowing put my hands in motion with nothing behind it and her working her technique and she hit me to the body hard and i thought to myself holy shit if she landed cleanly to someones face and actually put all her power in it guy or girl they'll be hurt lol

Guys on the table looked at her a little awkard

To say a WMMA fighter is "like a man", most of the time is to disrespect the fighter. Miesha did it in a good way and not trying to being disrespectful but...

what do you think?

If a woman is very strong, very big or something like that. its okay to just say she is "like a man" ?

Of course. You can't argue she's the picture of femininity can you?

That's a compliment at face value. I'd have to watch video of her saying it.

but men are stronger
what's the problem with that?

Are you on your period or what, its blatantly obvious what's she's saying, she's simply saying she hit extremely fucking hard and she would know wouldn't she but it also begs the question how often Meisha gets hit by men that she would know what it's like to be hit by one.

Clearly it was meant as a compliment. Men obviously hit harder, so how can you take it as anything but?

to be honest I just want to argue a little and have some discussions/debates

What miesha said didnt offended me at all, and what TJ did just mocked me a little.

What I really want to know is what you guys think about it. A little bored tonight.
I agree with that TJ thing, I think it was kinda cowardly that he stopped fighting for the last 5 seconds (especially after Lineker started tagging him a little bit).

Guys on the table looked at her a little awkard

To say a WMMA fighter is "like a man", most of the time is to disrespect the fighter. Miesha did it in a good way and not trying to being disrespectful but...

what do you think?

If a woman is very strong, very big or something like that. its okay to just say she is "like a man" ?

Tate is an aesthetically heavenly blessed beauty that farts pixie dust and is making America great again. Yes, Trump Supporter Tate.

WAR CUPCAKE

really, you're doing what the SJW do best
trying way too hard to find shit that doesnt exist

like I said in other reply, I am being just a little nitpicking to have some discussions, wanted to know your opinions about it. A little bored tonigh.

So hard she turned Ronda into a zombie

C0-79QQXEAAO8YA.jpg

Massive massive compliment that will have the feminazis running to social media to post how offended they are.

I guess being late as hell I can't think of the term to describe it but many women and most untrained men have very poor coordination with their limbs. The wrists, elbows, shoulder are all unflexed and flappy. Watch people throw strikes.

When a person, in this case any woman in mma, has the ability to not only execute a technique but also utilize their power delivery crisply, they will hit with lightning.

Nunes hitting like a guy is simply because she doesn't throw/flap arm punches and has extreme muscle coordination.

Back