Miesha just said on FOX Nunes hit so hard is like a man on woman division. Disrespectful to say?

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
Guys on the table looked at her a little awkard

To say a WMMA fighter is "like a man", most of the time is to disrespect the fighter. Miesha did it in a good way and not trying to being disrespectful but...

what do you think?

If a woman is very strong, very big or something like that. its okay to just say she is "like a man" ?

---EDIT ---

PD: To be clear, Miesha said it like a compliment, in the best possible way, she was respectful. Was a compliment by her.

I just posted the thread to know your opinions about say women are like man as a compliment. Just for the fun to discuss nothing else. I am a little bored tonight.

(An people on the panel KenFlo, Bisping and someone else, still made some looks on Miesha, like those words could be misunderstood or something.)

Last edited:
Yes

Dnb is also mentally weak and jealous

Men are clearly superior

You got a Nick Diaz AV and you spitting shit like this?

Nunes is probably on something. Wouldn't be surprised if USADA popped her.

Its only disrespectful if you look like a man ala cyborg on male hormones or else its a compliment.

No, she just admitted how fucking lame at standup these women are. Miesha loves taking shots to the face, and apparently so does Ronda.

There is no more worries about political correctness. Trump is the president. He ended that shit. Who cares. Men are generally stronger than women, physically, arent they?

men are clearly stronger than women
its biological, not a matter of opinion

To say a WMMA fighter is "like a man", most of the time is to disrespect the fighter. Miesha did it in a good way and not trying to being disrespectful but...

what do you think?

If a woman is very strong, very big or something like that. its okay to just say she is "like a man" ?
No, Miesha is an intelligent and realistic person. She knows the difference between men and women unlike Ronda fucking Rousey who thinks she can beat Cain. lmao On the spectrum, men are way up on the power spectrum and Nunes is a power puncher that is much closer to the men than most women.

She is saying she is strong, she has the power of a man, that is s compliment not disrespectful. She didn't say she looks like a man, or is Wanderlei Silve in a dress, that is disrespectful.

No. Rousey dominated by smothering soccer moms that didn't know how to throw a punch. Amanda and Holly didn't need to 'hit like a man' - They just needed to hit.

what do you think?

Men are stronger than women, so it should be a compliment. Unless she's trying to say she is a man.

LOL

to be honest I have no problem with it, I am not offended by any means

But still, this is some kind of gender discussion I think is really INTERESTING.

This is not about someones being offended, is more about GENDER ISSUE and that shit.

Should a woman feel flattered is someone say she is like a man on woman division ?

Nunes is built like a man, has a giant jaw, large frame, etc. It's fair to say she has a LOT more testosterone than most women. Her demeanor and personal life is also man-like. It seems there's lots of lesbianism in WMMA though.

Her last 2 figts have looked like a man beating up chicks. They weren't even remotely close. And they were against arguably the 2 best women in the division.

Back