Miesha is really good at the FOX desk job.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
She's completely natural up there, and fits in well with the guys. Most females are usually called, "holes" in radio broadcasts, or anything to do with a male dominated talk shows. She actually fits the role perfect of the feisty chick that doesn't bring a sensitive spin on things, since she's a former fighter herself, and she doesn't say cliche BS like a lot of female analysts would.

Could you even Imagine Holly up there? They'd pull her within her first time doing it.

She's had a lot of practice on her podcast and acting in Dvd movies.

Ya she was very good, I was pleasantly surprised

She looks good, but she tries to be funny and isn't. She needs a joke writer.

If she bent over the desk she'd be even better at it

She despises Ronda to her very core, and you'd never know that listening to her speak at the announcer's table.

Professional.

She's completely natural up there, and fits in well with the guys. Most females are usually called, "holes" in radio broadcasts, or anything to do with a male dominated talk shows. She actually fits the role perfect of the feisty chick that doesn't bring a sensitive spin on things, since she's a former fighter herself, and she doesn't say cliche BS like a lot of female analysts would.

Could you even Imagine Holly up there? They'd pull her within her first time doing it.

Holm is probably top 2 most boring personalities among the women.

And that's saying something..

I figured Miesha would get the gig. She's also an excellent fight commentator as well as TV personality. she'll be an asset to the UFC for a while.

Most females are usually called, "holes" in radio broadcasts, or anything to do with a male dominated talk shows.

Maybe by dumpster-ass Opie and Anthony fanboys.

I don't like her commentary though. Too forced and insincere. It would be cool to see her on a scripted TV show or movie, like I think she'd be good doing action movies or maybe even horror-themed shit like Walking Dead or something. Her personality is a little to flat for comedy or just basic talk-show type formats.

Holm is probably top 2 most boring personalities among the women.

And that's saying something..
why do you care about personalities you weirdos? These aren't your girlfriends, I actually thought Miesha was pretty bad on the desk, always trying to force a laugh out of somebody.

From the parts I paid attention to She looked stiff and was stumbling over words.

Ill give meisha a desk job....all night long.

She was good but I want to be her chair.

Back