miesha camp shocked at the decision

Tate's already lost twice to Ronda, both times quite convincingly.

Let someone else take on the champ, ya selfish dinguses.

everyone keeps saying "0-2 lol"

but forget about the two losses, UFC told her and everyone else she was getting the next shot.

I'm not mad at the decision, but you can easily see why she and her team is.

Is it possible the UFC is saving Ronda-Miesha for a bigger event? When Dana said Miesha was next a show in Dallas was still in the picture.Maybe that's still being pursued for 2016.

They shouldn't have mislead her like that. it is the ufc we are talking about though

Ive got a feeling we will see tate vs cyborg announced soon

I agree 100% and I hope you are correct.....even if it's at 140. Love this fight. But I will say, if Tate leaves her face open like she did against Eye in the first round, Tate will be taking a dirt nap. If Tate can shore up her "boxing" defense, then I like Tate in this fight.

i was under the impression that unless there is a signed bout agreement there isn't any fight just hear say and possibilities, but i also think like a few others have said Misha Vs Cyborg is probably going down. she said she wanted to fight Cyborg she might of got her wish

when someone says "guaranteed" that's supposed to mean something.

this girl got waxed twice and she doesnt really stand a chance......
why the surprise?

I agree 100% and I hope you are correct.....even if it's at 140. Love this fight. But I will say, if Tate leaves her face open like she did against Eye in the first round, Tate will be taking a dirt nap. If Tate can shore up her "boxing" defense, then I like Tate in this fight.
it's an interesting fight for sure

Mark my words, there is going to be boos raining down because Holm WILL NOT engage Rousey and will try and hit and run the entire fight.

And? Sounds like a good strategy to me. The previous women had rocks for brains to not attempt said strategy.

This is ridiculous tho. Dana is just below pond scum level at this point.

Because you had 2 chances already and have gotten your ass handed to you twice, enough with "She took RR to deep waters" BS she just prolonged the ass kicking. She is not competitive with RR and maybe Holm won't be either but at least I haven't seen it yet

this

The problem is that she was told she was getting the shot, not that she isnt getting one. If he wasnt going to give her the shot, then why tell her? This is Dana White we're talking about though so no surprise really

Miesha's standing is so bad and her grappling isn't as good as Rousey's so why would anybody want to see a 3rd fight. She said in the second fight she's going to shoot herself if she gets armbarred again and she goes and gets armbarred. The 3rd fight will look exactly the same with a 3rd round armbar.

This is pretty ridiculous. Who has Holm beaten to deserve her shot? 2 nobodies that she barely squeaked by against.

I guess it's typical DW, but damn, I was expecting Tate 2.0 for this fight. She's been buffing up for the rematch.

Ive got a feeling we will see tate vs cyborg announced soon

I think you might be right. I had thought that Rowdy would squeeze 4-5 fights out before she retires, but this announcement changes that. If they are now rushing this fight, with Holm ranked #9, then I see Rousey retiring really soon. Amanda Nunes just shot up to #4, so if she wins her next fight impressively, she might be in line for the next title shot. After that, the only option is see is Cyborg and retire.

If Cyborg makes 135 and destroys Tate, ROWDY vs CYBORG is on.

It's the problem with being the 2nd best in the division but not better than the champ.

I'd rather see new blood get a shot than watch Meisha lose again. I think when you lose two in a row to the champ you have to go over and beyond on why you deserve a third shot. Like you can't just earn a shot you have to go a level beyond that because you've already lost twice.

Ronda
Holm
-----------------Winner vs. Winner
Tate
Cyborg or Nunes

Back