miesha accuses ronda of sexually harassing her boyfriend

Another extract from the same article clears up something I was curious about that was mentioned in a blog by one of Ronda's fighters (Jessamyn Duke I believe). Something about hearing glass being smashed at the bar:

"What the cameras didn't show from that whole incident at the bar was even after the big argument, Ronda came up to the bar and slammed her glass down so hard she broke it. I don't think she intended to break the glass, but she was so mad it broke and she threw it down on the floor behind the bar. And this area behind the bar was tiny, the bartender, this young lady, had nowhere to go when this glass shattered around her feet. And Ronda didn't even apologize - she said "Give me my drink.""

Another extract from the same article clears up something I was curious about that was mentioned in a blog by one of Ronda's fighters (Jessamyn Duke I believe). Something about hearing glass being smashed at the bar:

"What the cameras didn't show from that whole incident at the bar was even after the big argument, Ronda came up to the bar and slammed her glass down so hard she broke it. I don't think she intended to break the glass, but she was so mad it broke and she threw it down on the floor behind the bar. And this area behind the bar was tiny, the bartender, this young lady, had nowhere to go when this glass shattered around her feet. And Ronda didn't even apologize - she said "Give me my drink.""

That's Miesha's story. Not sure it "clears up" anything.

E Ronda is ready to do the no pants dance with Brian

Ehonda-hdstance.gif

Ronda says this, and she's paranoid and insane. Miesha says this, and Ronda is pathetic.

The joys of sherdog.

Back