miesha accuses ronda of sexually harassing her boyfriend

It seemed like ronda was not rubbing on him sexually but was trying to bait caraway into pushing her or doing something stupid in front of the camera.

It seemed like ronda was not rubbing on him sexually but was trying to bait caraway into pushing her or doing something stupid in front of the camera.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Folks we have a winner. You can pick any thing from the lower shelf of prizes. If you win again you can trade in the two small prizes for a medium size one.

She has been all about antagonizing any situation with him due to a previous statement he had previously made about her. This is just another example of that one in hopes of getting him or Misha riled up.

Sexual frustration...Rhonda knows Miesha has a better ass, and better looking all around if you ask me. Rhonda's arms are way too big.

Maybe, just maybe, Ronda just did this to try and anger Meisha?

If it's true that is.

She would have done it for the antagonism factor. If she wants to fuck anyone it's meisha.

Probably to piss him off so she could break his arm and get away with it.

I don't think anyone would be opposed to it. Caraway is a creep.

Still, I would prefer that Cat beats his face in, not Ronda.

I played it cool for a little while, but she was just all over him. You can't tell from the way it aired but this went on for over five minutes, not the 10 seconds you saw on the show.

I don't understand why she's so fascinated by my relationship with Bryan. I can't think why she keeps saying such ridiculous things. Sometimes I think she's jealous. From what I understand, she's been single a while and doesn't have the support system I have from Bryan and maybe there's jealousy there. I think we have a bond and a type of relationship that maybe she wishes she had.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--m...ronda-rousey-and-bryan-caraway-070848560.html

arent we all fascinated by her relationship with bryan? as in we cant figure out why?

arent we all fascinated by her relationship with bryan? as in we cant figure out why?

shes one of those hot chicks who gets a dude who is well beneath her just so she can dump him anytime she wants. he probably has like 3-4 fall back stuff they have in common and her having him around is "safe" so guys can oogle her and want to bang her but know they can't. shes using him to get more attention. he doesn't care dude is whipped

he's a pretty man. maybe it fits into her non straight lifestyle.

It's an interesting spin she puts on it, but the fighter blogs already came out for this week and said this was Miesha starting shit.

It's just more of the same old, same old chick drama that is making this season rather unpleasant to watch.

Would Miesha telling Bryan to grab Ronda's ass and cackling clearly show she was encouraging this behavior.

Caraway needs to have a butt naked jiu jitsu match with both of em.

It's an interesting spin she puts on it, but the fighter blogs already came out for this week and said this was Miesha starting shit.

It's just more of the same old, same old chick drama that is making this season rather unpleasant to watch.

A lot of these clowns would believe Miesha if she said Ronda was seen eating kittens. Clearly Ronda was simply standing there. That "you didn't see what really happened" isn't very compelling.

A lot of these clowns would believe Miesha if she said Ronda was seen eating kittens. Clearly Ronda was simply standing there. That "you didn't see what really happened" isn't very compelling.

Whereas if TUF showed Ronda smothering babies you'd defend it somehow

Back