Microsoft staff questioning diversity.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
At last!

An interesting article about a staff member stating the obvious, that males and females are different and that they think differently too.

“Does Microsoft have any plans to end the current policy that financially incentivizes discriminatory hiring practices? To be clear, I am referring to the fact that senior leadership is awarded more money if they discriminate against Asians and white men.”

“I have an ever-increasing file of white male Microsoft employees who have faced outright and overt discrimination because they had the misfortune of being born both white and male. This is unacceptable.”

https://qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/

White privilege now extends to Asians! Welcome to the club!

I think diversity is a bad idea. The best candidate should always get the job regardless of race. If a white person is hired simply because they’re white, that’s some BS. Just like if a minority is hired because they aren’t white, that is equally BS. What’s really messed up is when qualifications are lowered for minorities just to get a more diverse work place. The most qualified person should always get the job, period.

I think diversity is a bad idea. The best candidate should always get the job regardless of race. If a white person is hired simply because they’re white, that’s some BS. Just like if a minority is hired because they aren’t white, that is equally BS. What’s really messed up is when qualifications are lowered for minorities just to get a more diverse work place. The most qualified person should always get the job, period.

That type of talk will get your burned at the stake, heretic.

You can’t ever discriminate against white men.

Every white man in America is privileged by default obviously, even the ones being turned down by employers for being white.

I think the NFL & NBA needs to be more diverse. They should be required to have more white/Asian/Hispanic guys on each team. Then we won’t have to listen to Lebron James compare NFL owners to slave masters for paying black men millions of dollars for doing their favorite job in the world.

All I know is I'm never flying on a plane operated by a diversity hire.

Last edited:
You forgot to add generally speaking to your piece. Or saying that every individual is different would suffice as well. Still grouping, male and female, those are some big gangs right there, too bad they couldnt get along then wed be really close.

Im sorry but these kinds of things are so ridiculously absurd to me. The difference in thought pattern is simply a hunter vs a nurturer mindset. Thats it, otherwise thought patterns are very similar across all humans on the instinctual level. It shouldnt be hard to get along.

Discriminating physical features Im not even entertaining as a problem because it is so mind numbingly fucking stupid. Lowest of the hanging fruit.

Culture and religion should easily be able to leave the other alone as a worst case scenario. Abraham would be disgusted.

The only fight of any sense that humans have is over resources. If social power is considered a resource then it ties into religion, culture and government and weve all been pawned for thousands of years by small groups of people just a little more intelligent, greedy and ambitious than the rest. Best wishes species.

Back