Economy Microsoft Reportedly in Process of Buying TikTok as Trump Administration Mandate Sale

Great response, I see you have done your research. What's your comment on the static analyst and white papers I linked?

Don't worry orange man can still be bad !
The story you mentioned is not a research. It's a random comment from a random person on reddit.

And when people ask him for proof, he said that his computer crashed and lost all his "research" and "evidence".

what region are you from?
America biggest colony.

Believe or not a lot of countries hate the US. Especially in my region.

The fact that the EU isn't even siding with the America prove that the world is getting sick of American exceptionalism.

That's fine. Just realize that unseating America doesn't put your nation in the driver's seat though. If you identify more with commies than classical liberal values so be it.

Just glad you're not my countryman.

I'd bet they willingly allowed the global spread of WuFlu in order to not be the only compromised nation, thus keeping themselves competitive in global markets. The battle lines have been drawn a long time ago.

I'm not buying into them doing it on purpose. I'm inclined to believe it was research on naturally occurring disease that escaped their lab. Maybe that "oh shit" moment has sped up some other plans for dominance or they've profiteered. But man, that's some calculating shit to infect the world with covid.

Mobile Legends was a great game :(
People need to delete ALL Chinese apps tbh

Tiktok can just copy the existing personal data before being sold so what's the point..

I'm not buying into them doing it on purpose. I'm inclined to believe it was research on naturally occurring disease that escaped their lab. Maybe that "oh shit" moment has sped up some other plans for dominance or they've profiteered. But man, that's some calculating shit to infect the world with covid.
They've known about the severity of it since December but allowed international travel while shutting down internal movement just prior to January 25th. To me that's suspect as fuck.

I'm not even interested in the origins of the thing, but rather call into question their transparency about it to the rest of the world. Whether by design, incompetence, or an unwillingness to appear weak, they screwed with the rest of humanity. And that's unforgivable.

We don't need to fund such far reaching evil with our money or need to be attention whores.

They've known about the severity of it since December but allowed international travel while shutting down internal movement just prior to January 25th. To me that's suspect as fuck.

I'm not even interested in the origins of the thing, but rather call into question their transparency about it to the rest of the world. Whether by design, incompetence, or an unwillingness to appear weak, they screwed with the rest of humanity. And that's unforgivable.

We don't need to find such far reaching evil with our money.

The origin of covid explains their actions (i.e. cover up). Hence all that wet market narrative. Lies, denial, and propaganda.

Any day now the WHO will issue a rebuke. :D

Mobile Legends was a great game :(
People need to delete ALL Chinese apps tbh

They developed that game so people would get addicted to it and waste their time playing and become braindead.

We don't need to fund such far reaching evil with our money or need to be attention whores.

And take note the amount of blatant pro China propaganda that spread out in Social media by mid march.

And also their Embassies asking for recognition in countries like France and Italy.

And take note the amount of blatant pro China propaganda that spread out in Social media by mid march.

And also their Embassies asking for recognition in countries like France and Italy.

Stories telling us the virus was natural, not man made. Then story after story repeating that mantra, in spite of the question being whether or not it was being studied or manipulated and escaped from their lab.

Are the journalists that dumb?

If you’re using the program you need to seriously contemplate your life choices.

If my youth mentality was viewable via video today, I’d either hate myself or not be here. Views change drastically once you grow up, or at least they’re supposed to.

Last edited:
I heard there was a Sherdog app before? Why not integrate TikTok into the Sherdog app so that Sherdoggers can take selfies and videos of themselves lipsynching and dancing like a retard?

Back