Mickey's nex call out?

It's okay - you don't need to be on the Gall war wagon yet. But when he's the WW champ in a few years, you might regret this post.
K6oMm.gif

Sage isnt amazing, but he has at least fought professional level competition before - and won.

He also lost one of his fights and really hasn't looked that impressive in any of his wins besides the Trevino fight.

Sage is very skilled and of course there's a lot of things that do need improvements, but the issue with him is, in my opinion, low fight IQ. Being as young and inexperienced as he is, is obviously one of the main reasons for that.

I'm not saying he's no good but he struggles against guys that he should be able to completely destroy because he makes some bad decisions during the fight sometimes. Gall is even more inexperienced and hasn't fought any real professionals yet, but we still know very little about him.

Just because Gall is still very fresh into his career and hasn't fought anybody good yet, doesn't mean we should assume he's going to lose because his opponent is more experienced than him. We see far less experienced fighters beat guys with like triple the amount of fights, many of them against top level opponents.

Gall might end up walking through his next 5 opponent for all we know. From what we've seen so far, his ground game is clearly pretty solid and his striking doesn't look too bad either. He's got a lot of potential and even though he has very few fights, he's been training MMA for many years now.

He's a brown belt in BJJ and I believe he is currently training with the Miller bros, so he's got a great team behind him.

I'm not saying he will beat Sage, just that he definitely can. Just like Sage can definitely beat Gall. This is a 50/50 fight, in my opinion, it can go either way. Sage may be more proven at the moment but he hasn't really been that impressive, honestly.

We'll see what happens.

You didn't read this.

He also lost one of his fights and really hasn't looked that impressive in any of his wins besides the Trevino fight.

Sage is very skilled and of course there's a lot of things that do need improvements, but the issue with him is, in my opinion, low fight IQ. Being as young and inexperienced as he is, is obviously one of the main reasons for that.

I'm not saying he's no good but he struggles against guys that he should be able to completely destroy because he makes some bad decisions during the fight sometimes. Gall is even more inexperienced and hasn't fought any real professionals yet, but we still know very little about him.

Just because Gall is still very fresh into his career and hasn't fought anybody good yet, doesn't mean we should assume he's going to lose because his opponent is more experienced than him. We see far less experienced fighters beat guys with like triple the amount of fights, many of them against top level opponents.

Gall might end up walking through his next 5 opponent for all we know. From what we've seen so far, his ground game is clearly pretty solid and his striking doesn't look too bad either. He's got a lot of potential and even though he has very few fights, he's been training MMA for many years now.

He's a brown belt in BJJ and I believe he is currently training with the Miller bros, so he's got a great team behind him.

I'm not saying he will beat Sage, just that he definitely can. Just like Sage can definitely beat Gall. This is a 50/50 fight, in my opinion, it can go either way. Sage may be more proven at the moment but he hasn't really been that impressive, honestly.

We'll see what happens.

You didn't read this.

I did read this and I agree. Gall definitely can win. But I am not jumping on the hyped up bandwagon yet until he beats a real opponent like Sage.

I did read this and I agree. Gall definitely can win. But I am not jumping on the hyped up bandwagon yet until he beats a real opponent like Sage.

Same here, man.

I'm not hyping them up or on either of their bandwagons or whatever.

It's a good fight to make for both guys since they're both very young prospects that are very inexperienced.

They are basically using each other as a stepping stone, which is the way it's supposed to be considering how young and new they are.

We already know a bit about Sage, so I guess now we'll see where Gall really stands in terms of skill and such.

We'll see if he can handle the Todd Duffee lookalike, lol. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that but I really do think their faces look a lot alike.

Let's hope it's a good fight though.

So, I believe there is some crow which needs to be eaten.

@BeerAndKush @USA!USA! @Weidman

You guys are gonna get a 1-time pass. Join the train now. Mickey Gall's wagon isn't stopping until he reaches that gold. This offer will not happen again, so take it now.

I can't, i don't like him.

25krk87.jpg
And yet you're a Weidman fan and were supporting Sage. You can't use "cocky" as a reason why you dislike Mickey Gall.

I suppose you'll need to learn the hard way.

And yet you're a Weidman fan and were supporting Sage. You can't use "cocky" as a reason why you dislike Mickey Gall.

I suppose you'll need to learn the hard way.
If Mickey Gall KO's Anderson Silva I'll let it slide....

So, I believe there is some crow which needs to be eaten.

@BeerAndKush @USA!USA! @Weidman

You guys are gonna get a 1-time pass. Join the train now. Mickey Gall's wagon isn't stopping until he reaches that gold. This offer will not happen again, so take it now.

I must reject but thank you for the offer lol

Gall has a pro-level win now so at least you guys have that.

I laughed at the TV when he called out hardy. a recently retired guy with zero ground game, yeah mickey try again.

Call out Connor.
Big payday and no shame in losing to GOAT.
Connor can eat all the stakes he wants at 170
and if anything, make excuse he lost to a bigger man.

Dan Hardy.
I was at the fight and this poster, was dead on! Out of all fucking people to call out too! #youknowsomething

But beside all that, at 155.. I would love to see him vs Nate. But that isn't realistic right now, so vs Chisea or Poirier are interesting, a "step up" and solid "tests" at 155.

Back