Media Mickey Rourke Looks Awful

Have you seen his face lately? That's how. Far too many plastic surgeries because evidently he thought he needed them and that's a sickness upstairs.

The poster said that he doesn't need a surgeon but a shrink. I can't think of one scandal involving Mickey Rourke.

He probably does need a shrink to convince him he's had not just enough but too much plastic surgery

I agree about that but why don't people say the same thing about celebrity chicks doing it? I've been saying for years that they are fucked up in the head, yet people just accept it as natural.

I always envisioned him as a crappy boxer but I never saw a fight of his. Maybe it's his own account of it but he doesn't strike me as a natural born athlete when it comes to boxing.

You can find them on youtube, just search "Mickey Rourke boxing"

He already looked fucked up when he did "The Wrestler" back in 2008. I think part of his bad look nowadays are terrible fashion choices.

I agree about that but why don't people say the same thing about celebrity chicks doing it? I've been saying for years that they are fucked up in the head, yet people just accept it as natural.

Not really. Back in her day everyone talked about how fucked up Joan Rivers looked.

He already looked fucked up when he did "The Wrestler" back in 2008. I think part of his bad look nowadays are terrible fashion choices.

Man on Fire is the last time I remember him looking himself.

If they're not made to look hideous like Rourke then most people probably couldn't care less. Once they go overboard though people notice and may comment. Even if they don't they're thinking it. Give it some time and you'll see it happen with the Kardashians trying to "keep up" with the next generation of Hollywood stars. It's a safe bet given their ridiculous level of vanity and competitive nature.

Not really. Back in her day everyone talked about how fucked up Joan Rivers looked.
She's a really good example, yeah. So is Lil Kim who went from attractive to looking like Snooki.
lil-kim-landing-zoom-d9c0f0ee-a521-4f9a-8ce9-58523a4ebea8.jpg

lil-kim-ep6047-750x460.jpg

If they're not made to look hideous like Rourke then most people probably couldn't care less. Once they go overboard though people notice and may comment. Even if they don't they're thinking it. Give it some time and you'll see it happen with the Kardashians trying to "keep up" with the next generation of Hollywood stars. It's a safe bet given their ridiculous level of vanity and competitive nature.

They do go overboard. Have you seen Michelle Pfeiffers Michael Jackson nose? Women are crazy as it is. Any man who exhibits the same mood swings and plastic surgery fixation that they do would be institutionalized.

I had a female team mate doing my undergraduate with me and it was dr Jekyll and mr Hyde depending on the day.

I had to ask her which proposition I was arguing against because it changed depending on the day. She would not cooperate one fucking bit, despite asking me to be team mates. The crazy bitch even rewrote everything I did in the final paper to rephrase it in her own words.

Rourke had a weird career arc, Angel Heart came out in 1987, then he seemed to disappear until Sin City in 2005. There's like an 18 year gap in his career.

Anyone who ever considers plastic surgery, look at these actors, and know, that they have the best of the best working on them..lol

The guy had a decent amateur career as a Kid. Nothing special but he probably could have beaten some club fighters if he had turned pro at a younger age. Which makes him a lot more legit than most hollywood tough guys imo. But yeah he did a lot of weird stuff to his face and the bouts he had when he was already old were a joke.

Being a sparring partner for a prime James Toney will do that to you.

Back