Media Mickey Rourke Looks Awful

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Off-topic I guess given his skills in the ring or lack thereof, but I do think he had a pro bout or two, right? He looks awful. Chicks used to swoon for that dude. I wonder if he's gay.
giphy.gif

I've never seen a straight man go with so much plastic surgery. Anecdotal I know, but...

mickey-rourke-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

No matter what, I hope he has his health and some people around him who care. Jesus.

Last edited:
"On November 28, 2014, Rourke briefly returned to the boxing ring and fought 29-year-old Elliot Seymour in Moscow, Russia.[34] It was Rourke's first boxing match in over 20 years. Talks of him being involved in four more matches were released by Rourke himself after the match. He won the exhibition fight in the second round by TKO. The fight is not counted in his professional record since it was an exhibition match. The opponent later stated that he threw the fight, having been promised payment to take a dive in the second round."

"On November 28, 2014, Rourke briefly returned to the boxing ring and fought 29-year-old Elliot Seymour in Moscow, Russia.[34] It was Rourke's first boxing match in over 20 years. Talks of him being involved in four more matches were released by Rourke himself after the match. He won the exhibition fight in the second round by TKO. The fight is not counted in his professional record since it was an exhibition match. The opponent later stated that he threw the fight, having been promised payment to take a dive in the second round."

Just salty he was in his prime and got gut chucked by an old man.

You're blind.

He's undefeated as a pro and was trained by Freddie roach.

Whatever. Year of the dragon was a great movie.. Btw, he would have suited the lead in Blade Runner instead of that "discovered former carpenter" Harrison Ford.

Dude needs a shrink, not a surgeon. Fucked in the head.

. Real stiff, no pop, awkward feet.

I always envisioned him as a crappy boxer but I never saw a fight of his. Maybe it's his own account of it but he doesn't strike me as a natural born athlete when it comes to boxing.

Back