Mickey Gall's beautiful counter against TD

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
source.gif

Sage looks like he's almost ready for CM Punk.

I thiught sage was like a karate tkd black belt with 200 striking championships... why is he shooting?

Pretty Basic. Sage didnt shoot he just left his head there. Micky does through some real nice feints though.

Keep in mind this was right after Gall landed that hard right hand. Sage panicked-wrestled because he was hurt.

So this wasn't a TD attempt where the guy was clear headed and chose a good time to shoot.

I'm glad the Sage Northcutt Experiment blew up in the UFCs face. Northcutt belongs in a smaller organization, a place where he can build some quality wins over opponents more his level. And you got guys in the other organizations who could probably do serious damage in some of these divisions...no phone calls from the UFC.

I don't know how cleanly Gall hit Northcutt with that uppercut/shovel punch, but nice counter regardless. Shoot a lazy shot, get headlocked, as shown perfectly by Gall.

I'm glad the Sage Northcutt Experiment blew up in the UFCs face. Northcutt belongs in a smaller organization, a place where he can build some quality wins over opponents more his level. And you got guys in the other organizations who could probably do serious damage in some of these divisions...no phone calls from the UFC.
He has spikey hair and does flips in the ring, instant star.

Seriously though it is awesome seeing him talk shit during the fight and get worked.

He has spikey hair and does flips in the ring, instant star.

Seriously though it is awesome seeing him talk shit during the fight and get worked.
It was cool seeing him go dark side for a little bit. Shows he's not a robot.

Back