Mickey Gall is the next Ronda Rousey

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously. Another generational one-trick pony talent the UFC is trying to prop up. He's 4-0 with all of his wins coming by rear-naked choke. Don't jump on the hype train. I see many holes in his game just like I did in Ronda. This guy is just one head kick away from being sent into the oblivion.

i do like how mickey constantly calls out guys with no ground game

<mma4>

He's still a kid. He's standup will improve. He did drop Sage.

Ofc he has holes in his game. However he is novice enough that you can understand that. If he will improve he can make some noise.

So he'll win the WW title and defend 7 times... okay.

I think he will improved and be a top contender in the next 2 years.

He might act like a douche to hype a fight, but he's actually respectful after.

He better learn some more standup before he gets in there with the top guys.

And Demien Maia isn't falling for his ground game

I half expected him to call out McGregor I really did.

Seriously. Another generational one-trick pony talent the UFC is trying to prop up. He's 4-0 with all of his wins coming by rear-naked choke. Don't jump on the hype train. I see many holes in his game just like I did in Ronda. This guy is just one head kick away from being sent into the oblivion.

Ronda was a champion, with amazing finishes and plenty o title defences. Are you saying gall will accomplish all that?

Protected by the UFC and hand picked her own opponents who can't go to the ground. Dodged Cyborg all along.
Mythborg is much more of a hype train than Ronda. Her opponents' records in the past six years besides Coenen when she fought them are stuff like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, and 8-7, she has no resume to speak of and you're gullible to buy into her being more "legit" than any top 5 BW let alone Ronda. Biggest can crusher and illustration of how fans are still overly impressed by can crushing today.

Back