Mickey Gall is corny for doing this..

Says he wants to go to 155 then calls out a 170er who hasn't fought in 4 years

Odd move Mick

Can't wait for him to take on a real fighter for once and get a reality check.

WHEN has he ever made himself to be some demigod in MMA?

He knew he could beat Sage, and he did it, in two rounds....like he said.

Why is he calling Sage a kid ? Isn't he like only a couple of years older ?
I believe that is an east coast thing. For some reason they like calling everyone 'kid', even when they're of a similar age. I don't get it.

I like Mickey. Dude gets the game, is smart and has a healthy ounce of confidence. lol The shirt thing was stupid though because there's no way it's not going to come up again by an interviewer in the future when he forgets that he doesn't actually do every interview shirtless.

165877d1377279829-frankenstein-costume-tumblr_mbdtnlsxjf1rno43qo1_500.jpg

Man, RDA looking rough

I believe that is an east coast thing. For some reason they like calling everyone 'kid', even when they're of a similar age. I don't get it.

I like Mickey. Dude gets the game, is smart and has a healthy ounce of confidence. lol The shirt thing was stupid though because there's no way it's not going to come up again by an interviewer in the future when he forgets that he doesn't actually do every interview shirtless.

Inbred Yankee thing

So many bitter butthurt Sage fangirls in this thread....fuck.

I can't stand the way his jaw moves when he talks. He moves it too much. Does anybody else notice it? Not so bad in this video. But in the post fight he did it a lot.

Too much mdma

Back