Mickey Gall is a god damn mastermind.

If he truly believed in his abilities he would want to fight ranked fighters. Instead he calls out 38 year olds with 0 professional fights and 34 years olds who haven't fought since 2012 and would need to come out of retirement to fight him.
You're an idiot. That's exactly the point. He is still green, he has the self-awareness to know who he can and can't beat. So he's choosing the path of least resistance like the smart guy he is. Why call out a guy that is way out of your league, get smashed and discarded from the UFC.

You're an idiot. That's exactly the point. He is still green, he has the self-awareness to know who he can and can't beat. So he's choosing the path of least resistance like the smart guy he is. Why call out a guy that is way out of your league, get smashed and discarded from the UFC.
Are even casuals like you impressed with this shit though? I think anyone with half a brain can see this for what it is. A guy who doesn't believe in himself and needs to pick on weak opponents. When he called out Dan Hardy who has been retired for 4 years I literally LOL'd.

Are even casuals like you impressed with this shit though? I think anyone with half a brain can see this for what it is. A guy who doesn't believe in himself and needs to pick on weak opponents. When he called out Dan Hardy who has been retired for 4 years I literally LOL'd.

that's why everyone booed him after his "callout"

For someone that looks like a complete retard he's doing pretty good

Hyperbole is a hell of a drug.

A realist is practical. Small steps at a time. What do you want him to do, call out Tyron Woodley with no justification. I know who you're, you're fucking Jeremy Stephens you stupid idiot.

Let's dispel with this fiction that Mickey Gall doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Mickey Gall is undertaking a systematic effort to take over the UFC, dude is carefully PICKING opponents that people think will make it competitive, but he KNOWS that he can beat, and the UFC brass is being PUPPETED by this well chosen strategy.

Which other fighters get to choose their fights when they yet have no star power. This guy is building a name for himself, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
IMG_3478.GIF

Gall is a cocky, trashy jersey fuck

He has no idea what he's doing

Gonna get starched by outlaw

Last edited:

I think he's a goose but why get paid less to work harder.

Call out a couple more chumps and he is gonna get fast tracked to a title shot.

This guy is making ALL the right moves.

Calls out CM Punk, TAPS HIM. Calls out Sage, TAP TAP TAP.

Let's dispel with this fiction that Mickey Gall doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Mickey Gall is undertaking a systematic effort to take over the UFC, dude is carefully PICKING opponents that people think will make it competitive, but he KNOWS that he can beat, and the UFC brass is being PUPPETED by this well chosen strategy.

Which other fighters get to choose their fights when they yet have no star power. This guy is building a name for himself, he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
MARCO ROBOTIO

Dan Hardy is looking for a return fight. He's calling out guys that he thinks the match makers will match him up while he's still green. He's been getting the fights he's been asking for, it's smart.

He is a good smart kid that has a lot of potential. I would love to see him become super successful.

He's smart. Since he just got in the UFC and has only 4 pro fights, he knows he can't have any ranked fighters, so he's calling out the most marketable and hyped unranked fighters. Smart strategy indeed.
People will remember him.

The Marcobot is still short circuiting I see.

SAD!

He's calculated in his approach, calling big names, he knows whats up!

Back