Mickey Gall... Hard Sell

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it me or have they been talking about CM Punk and Gall for the last 20 minutes? I've never seen them bang on about a subject for this long. FrontRow Brian on Twitter made a hilarious point about them in the studio making Gall sound like he is Dominick Cruz LOL.

That Mike Jackson guy had zero understanding of how to defend against strikes. Brian Stann mentions "he always fights with his chin up" and then 2 seconds later the guy is dropped with a basic right hand.

CM Punk vs Gall ... Who the hell actually cares!?

Well the fight ended in 40 seconds,they had to do some shit.

There will be many fights on tonight's card that people will care less about.

wpjjh2hpp6oshm7gf8dm.jpg

officially the worst fighter i nthe ufc with a winning record.

I care, I tuned in specifically for this fight.

If you don't care, you're not an MMA fan.

2 and 0 baby. But at least Gall is 23. He can be developed in UFCs farm program. They did a good job developing Bisping. And let's face it. Bisping is just an average fighter. Never won a fight against a contender. Can beat everyone else like the Lebens, Sisonics and Dollaways of the world. But he can't get over the hump.

Gall may go on to be decent, you may be right.

My statement about nobody caring is based off of this... CM Punk will fight a maximum of 4 times, he's too old simple as that. So even with a win for Punk, it changes nothing, he's going nowhere in the long-run. If Gall wins, he beat a guy with zero combat skill making a debut at 38-39, come on... nobody cares, if you do, you're a Zuffa Zombie.

I care. Did you see CM Punk's facial expression? It was that of a grown man shitting himself, LMAO.

Any PR leading up to this fight will be funny as fuck. And so will be the fight probably.

When you have the PPV numbers Lesnar brought in the UFC doesn't care. Gall is supposed to lose to Punk they probably want to squeeze more than just one fight out of him he's a crossover cash cow and now MMA fans have been waiting 2 years to see him fail. It's a weird novelty special interest thing ... James Toney fought Randy Couture too it's fun. Pride was full of this crazy special interest shit and it was AWESOME ... not that I expect CM Punk or Gall to be awesome in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
Back